HELP, I CANNOT RUN OTHER PEOPLE'S GAMES!

Pages: 1
Hi everyone.

I saw a game i thought was worth downloading so i did, now i downloaded the system this particualr game runs off and all that so when i finished downloading the game i wanted to play i opened it up with 7-zip and when i double click the Game symbol with the sun on it, it won't open at all.

I tried clicking everything in the folder appart from the sound one, please help me....
What does it say when you click on it? Do you have the RTP for this maker (XP) installed?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Is it an XP or a VX game?

If it's a VX game you want to click the Knight, not the Sun.
post=125822
Is it an XP or a VX game?

If it's a VX game you want to click the Knight, not the Sun.

I think it was the game in particular, it was XP but i guess it must have been this certin game, it's weird though because it worked on my other computer. o.O
@yusolaifdfer

Stop being a prick...

@Vanisher

Most likely, the problem is that you don't have the RTP downloaded. You need to have it downloaded to play any XP games, unless they have the RTP in it, but that's highly unlikely since most people don't seem to bother.

Download the RTP and try again.
Does the RGSS Player crash when you start a XP game? That happens for me on one computer and I have no idea what causes it or how to fix it. I just end up having to play XP games on my laptop instead
Pages: 1