THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION!

post=126299
You or Krissana?

Me. (Also, Krisanna is how it's spelled.)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
fixed

shame :(
Do we have a place to host this comic, btw?

We should share it with the world!
post=126284
Hey azn, ness says she's too busy for this so I'll either have to sub in for her, or have you revoke my recommendation.

She said on IRC she would want to be on the "late list" but I'll take her off.
BTW I can do the first page (That is, if you mean 1st page of the comic and not the title page)

Just give me the format you want.

post=126310
Do we have a place to host this comic, btw?

We should share it with the world!

...WIP?
And the list has been drawn!

1. Neok
2. Ratty524
3. SorceressKyrsty
4. Rei-
5. statistic
6. boobledeeboo
7. YDS
8. Dudesoft
9. AznChipmunk
10. Erilex
11. Karsuman
12. Lennon
13. AABattery
14. Anaryu
15. ChaosProductions
16. Ark
17. tardis
18. Darken
19. Ocean's Dream
20. Skie
21. Hunt147
22. thedjt
23. arcan
24. K-hos
25. GreatRedSpirit

Up first is Neok!
Now, some guidelines that are important. Please read:
1. Page dimensions must be 8.5 inches by 11 inches, or 612 by 792 pixels.
2. Your page must make some sense with the context of the previous page, but you don't have too include all info. Sample: page A has a monk charging up some energy explosion with his hands, page B has a silhouette of a man against an explosion, page C has a completely different looking man standing, looking off into the distance at a city just hit by an explosion (like Akira.) As details from page A, such as the man being a monk (since he's only a silhouette in B) are not clear in B, they will vanish by C. yadda yadda yadda, I bet you guys already know this, but just clarifying because I don't want any messups. :)
Read the comicompo that I linked--you'll get it.
3. Neok will start--he can basically do whatever the hell he wants, something that starts off an adventure or story, or anything really.
4. Once you are done, upload your image. DO NOT POST IT HERE. DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO YOUR RMN LOCKER. Instead, please upload it to somewhere like imageshack so people do not go around poking your locker and find your comic page, because that would ruin the surprise. Then, please send a PM to the next person on the list with your image, and PLEASE make a post in this topic notifying us that you have finished your page (so people will have a warning that it will be their time soon.) DO NOT post the image.
5. Oh, and of course, I have decided. The maximum time you have for each page is 4 days. If you need more, please send me a private message and I will bump you to a point later on the list, so you will have a later chance to do a page, but PLEASE, I would much prefer it if you told me before you receive the PM for the previous comic page.
6. Once we are done, I will collect up all the pages, organize them, have a title page drawn, and put it up for viewing as well as download.
7. And please, if you haven't joined yet, I can make space for you easily! So please continue signing up!
8. Lastly, if this goes well and is well received, we can do more of them!

And on the subject of hosting... I may be able to host it, but that is unlikely. WIP may create a comic page that we can present, but otherwise, it will most likely be a forum post and a download.
Just in case anyone saw it before I made a quick edit, I initially had Ratty524 as the randomly drawn first page, but since Neok requested it, I decided to give him the first page. So, it starts. :)
BTW, I can host it on a webcomic site.

I'm a member of SmackJeeves
Your post didn't say you were signing up. I'll add you :).
We'll worry about that later.
Did I literally have to say "Sign me up"?

I said to put me on the list XD
post=126364
Did I literally have to say "Sign me up"?

I said to put me on the list XD

oh damnit, I didn't see that, for some reason I thought GRS's post was directly under mine... now I also saw a silly image of a bird going "AH YEAH" >_>
Well, you're added now :)
Page 1 done!

The ball is now in Ratty's court.
I'm guessing if the 4 day limit runs out the next person is given the torch instead?
Yeah, unless the person doing it explains like "I finished drawing I just need to scan it give me 1 more day plz" or something like that.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Wow I got given an early page haha :D
Latecomer but ah well - sign me up :)
I have updated the first post with you (as well as the list/order/instructions.)
If you sign up late I will slide you in somewhere randomly at the end!