THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION!

Awesome. Remember guys, please try to finish earlier than the alloted time, this allows for faster moving. The time is mostly for people who may have work, need extra time to scan, etc.
Um, how long do I have to work on this?

I've been sort of caught up with schoolwork lately(I should have done it when it was set) and everything's a bit mad, i don't know if i'll have the time! Sorry for being so flaky...
Actually, i might be able to do it on Friday? Is Friday good?
You have until Wednesday. If you want I can bump you down a couple of slots.
okay, well ive started something, ill try and have it finished for tomorrow.
done and sent to Black magechill :)
How about you take me out before this thing looks like a shitball.I can't really do anything artistic that well, and I don't feel like ruining something that looks that polished.
Hey don't talk like that. Do what you can do and move on. This isn't a circlejerk of artists, it's meant to be fun and checking out the final product and how bizarre it is!
No, trust me, it would be by far the worst shit ball you would ever see.I do not want to fuck something up that bad.And I could only do this in paint, so that'd be a huge problem.Sorry, I'm just pathetic like that.
So lame. Does anyone want to be bumped up into Black magechill's slot? (I refuse to slide Dudesoft out of slot 8...)
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Aw, if only this was 2 days later. Anyway I'm sure someone else will take it.
I kinda don't want to be the unlucky number anymore :(

Who knows what might happen...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Fine... send it to me. I'll go next.
oh wait, should i send it to Dudesoft now? or has Black magechill already done it?
Dudesoft
got it. I'll do some sketching tonight.
Dudesoft
How long do I have for this, only got the pencilling done so far...
Monday the 22nd. Try to get it done earlier though. (what happened to finishing in 8 hours)
Dudesoft
life...
I have monday off so at least it'll be done "on time".

EDIT:
Hope you're happy. I stayed up until 7am inking this, and ended up sleeping in three hours into my shift. Thankfully they changed my shift time to help me; but now I finish at midnight :30... THAT'S DEDICATION HUH
Dudesoft
Sent the comic to YDS. Yup. Another all-nighter on this thing. (I really need a scanner!)