THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION!

I slid Karsuman down a few slots. Dudesoft, you may get another chance to do a second page later, we'll see what happens.

edit: btw sorry guys, i've been sick this week and haven't checked RMN properly so I didn't check this topic until just now
Done with mine. Gonna send to YDS nowz!
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Sorry I forgot to post it, but I sent it to AznChipmunk.
Looks like we're about 1/3rd of the way through!

I'm personally really curious to see what's happened to the story since my starter page. Mostly because I'm certain there's going to be huge inconsistencies :P
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Me too, but it has to remain a secret or it may influence the later pages.
Finished and sent to Anaryu.

I think... I will let people do 2 pages MAX. Please inform me if you want a second slot somewhere.
post=133239
I think... I will let people do 2 pages MAX. Please inform me if you want a second slot somewhere.

But then it'll take even longer to get done! D:
post=133244
post=133239
But then it'll take even longer to get done! D:

Agreed, also I think each page having been done by a different artist is a main appeal of this project - it loses that somewhat if two pages are drawn by the same person.
post=133239

If people want to go again I think a better idea would be getting an entirely separate comic going side-by-side with this one. Would help reduce the long wait times to participate a bit, rather than add to it.
Incidentally, if you're letting people do 2nd pages, are you open to new people joining? =3
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
oh shit I'm next huh

Bring it.
Happy
Devil's in the details
post=133267
post=133239

If people want to go again I think a better idea would be getting an entirely separate comic going side-by-side with this one. Would help reduce the long wait times to participate a bit, rather than add to it.
Yeah, I agree with this. It wouldn't be a bad idea at all to start another coming on the side. I can't see it cause any difficulties even if there was same participants, but in different order.
post=133268
Incidentally, if you're letting people do 2nd pages, are you open to new people joining? =3

I've been open to new people joining the whole time. I'll sign you up.
post=133277
post=133267
post=133239

Yeah, I agree with this. It wouldn't be a bad idea at all to start another coming on the side. I can't see it cause any difficulties even if there was same participants, but in different order.

That is a much better idea. I'll start up a new topic for that if there's enough people and mix up the order entirely.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'd be game for another comic, instead of this one. Agreed about the waiting and appeal factor of different artists... it was just fun so I asked to go again :P
Another comic would be gr8
A Clever Idea would be while the top goes down the list the bottom goes up the list making a mini series just to kill the time.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
So are we doing that or what?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I can start hammering this out now, but I won't be able to scan until Monday morning. Just fair warning.
Aha! Seems to be running a bit smoother now. I'm going to make some toast.