THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION!

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I got drafted by WIP. Can I get bumped down a few slots? :<
After I got an idea it only took a few hours one evening (not striving for a masterpiece.) :(
Yeah CP, I honestly did mine in like 15-20 minutes and it shows. Just suck it up and dish something out!
Yeah, just try to finish it. Don't strive for a ARTWORK MAGNUM OPUS or whatever.
LouisCyphre
Sure, why not, hopefully I can scan tomorrow (I saw ana's and thought this thing had standards)
LouisCyphre
I'm astonished how painless that was. Probably be sent off before or after class tomorrow.

EDIT: Sent off to Ark.
post=134208
Sure, why not, hopefully I can scan tomorrow (I saw ana's and thought this thing had standards)

Hahaha zing.

Edit: Wait, I totally misread that, I thought you meant you thought this thing had standards until you saw Ana's. Which would've been hilarious.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Oh god. I'm next.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I didn't have any time to work on a comic page, it's been sent to Tardis.
You are shame. Please notify us earlier next time, within your 4 day period.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Ha it's tardis' turn in both comics. I'd be amazed if he actually did both at once.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
wow this could not have been more poorly timed. i am fuckbusy this week. :( i have no idea what i'm going to do. i'll be home tonight, i'll try to hash something out if i can.
Submit the same page to both comics.
tardis
post=135484
Submit the same page to both comics.

oh my god i'm so doing this
Good job my page is coming up soon, I have about 26 days to finish my uni work and costume for my next convention (the weekend after I hand in and turn 21). That's going to be a fun week-
May 24th - hand in final uni work
May 25th - turn 21
May 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st - MCM Expo

So yeah, so long as my page comes up before May 17th or after June 1st, we're golden.
tardis
Sent chaos' page to Darken. Put me lower on the list- this is a bad week for me.
Okay. I edit the list. I edited the list and for some reason I feel like I accidentally deleted one name. If you're supposed to be a future name, make sure your name is there!
Looks like it'll be my turn on Monday, which is good because I have work all weekend. Saturday's a 9-5 and Sunday's a 10am -11pm *groans*