NEW PROJECT WITH RM2K/2K3?

Pages: first prev 123456 last
post=130456
VX doesn't have an ATB default battle system where the battlers are on one side and the enemies are on the other just like in FF6, you would actually have to program it all in or mess with some scripts.

That's the thing, you can just get some scripts to do so.

I'd actually rather play 2k's DBS than 2k3's DBS. I've seen some nice things done with both though.

@Max- LOL

@Kentona- LOL TO THIRD POWER
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I just realized that SS started this topic.

Way to create 6+ pages of controversary with a simple question. : D
post=130479
That's the thing, you can just get some scripts to do so.

*annoying, mocking voice* you can just get some scripts to do so nuu nuu nuuuu

I hear that like every time someone criticizes VX. This is like buying a car that doesn't handle very well and the doors stick sometimes, and the manufacturer tells you to get some tools and "you can fix it yourself with the manual and tools".

Or, you know, you can get a car that actually handles well. Same idea here, how about using an engine that actually works great in the first place. Emptybrain releases turds as product and puts a ridiculous price tag on it. I'm comparing theirs to just about every other engine I've used. Well, I can't be that unfair, RM2K and RM2K3 were really fun to use, although primitive for even the year 2000~2003 was.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
If VX had no scripting capabilities whatever...I guess I wouldn't like it as much as 2k3. It would be close though. This entire line of thought is obviously moot because...it DOES have scripting capabilities.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
XP is the best RPG Maker (if it didn't run like garbage). vx can frak right off
Pages: first prev 123456 last