RANDOM ART TOPIC

yeah it needs to be longer or less wide, I like the pillow (what's not to like about it)
@Creation:
Well yeah, the more contrast the more sensation of volume you get, but since you're aiming at a more cartoony style rather than a realistic one I think you don't need so much of it. Also, importing/exporting from one program to another will often bring up problems, but if you have a programs as complete as photoshop you don't really need any others. Just look up some lineart/pentool tutorials for photoshop, there are plenty on sites like DeviantArt and Youtube.

Ps. that bed looks very good. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
author=prexus
Whats your source for this image? It's amazing, and something I will probably use to learn how to texture plants.
-- http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=8291.0
lots more trees in that thread, too :)
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Thank you alterego. I've put your advice to good use.

I used Zelda as a reference for the grass and several references for the fence. I'd like to have some criticism please (I lost quite a bit of detail on the fence because I worked at a resolution which was way too high).

The fence itself (50% the original size)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
It's very pretty, but you are correct about the wrong resolution, when you shrink that small it's important to consider how much detail will be lost, especiall looking at the swirl on the post tops; it becomes a blotchy blur.
However if you were making all your graphics for a larger-scale game map it would look pretty amazing as is!
@Creation: lookin pretty good, that fence should look great when you fix the resize problem
btw, whatever happened to the leafy tree, I actualy kinda liked it, this one's good too, mind you :P
Finished this five minutes ago.

Acrylic on canvas. The colours are better in natural light as opposed to dim, yellow energy-saving bulbs.

In case anybody is wondering - it's a painting of a Funeral For A Friend album cover (the album is called "Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation").
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Final Fantasy 6 Opera

Heavy metal style
Rhythm battle style
Stick figure comic style

Title: "Oh My Guitar Hero"

Best read while listening to the Black Mages version of the song.

Hidden since it is 20 freaking screens tall
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year

Yay done...

though I still like the original sketch better.

I hate it when that happens.

oh and:

^That's some of the best I've seen from you Kyrsty, really nicely done.^
So it turns out you can scan acrylics on canvas alright.

Retouched to counteract the effects of the scanner, though.
that looks really good NewBlack :D
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=NewBlack
^That's some of the best I've seen from you Kyrsty, really nicely done.^

Too bad it's me copying someone else's style :<

Uh...here, have a picture of Jackson's re-design. I have been drawing a lot lately, but all of it is pretty spoilerific in terms of Blood Rose's plot D8.

Ignore the hand:

EDIT: Unless you're talking about Kumo in a floral bonnet, which would prompt a what the hell is wrong with you dood
author=NewBlack
mrlflflg

the doctor has the results apparently you have......... artistic talent

im so sorry
Dudesoft
@Dudesoft, she looks hot! but her legs look kinda odd..the bent leg seems unnaturally curved and on her other leg her femer seems too long in proportion to her shin
Dudesoft
author=Link_2112
@Dudesoft, she looks hot! but her legs look kinda odd..the bent leg seems unnaturally curved and on her other leg her femer seems too long in proportion to her shin

I knew somethimg about it was bugging me.
Joy. Out of the blue, a drawing of mine appears!
Oh, this is my first time coloring one of my sketches also.
BIG.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
is... is this what harold camping predicted??