RANDOM ART TOPIC

author=Dudesoft
aflafl

those abs

2 heads in length from hip to bottom of knee and 2 heads in length from bottom of knee to bottom of feet

goal: make the success
author=Magi
is... is this what harold camping predicted??

Yes... Yes it was.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year

uploaded from my phone! work in progress water colour painting :3
You've got way more watercolour skill than I've ever managed to muster. They used to be my worst enemy. Show us again when it's done!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Great stuff so far kyrsty!
Not sure if this counts, but I spent a long time on this today for a project of mine:

I spent a long time reducing and altering this picture onto the gameboy style colors. Poor paint.net hated me for manually pixeling in sections to reduce and change the base colors by hand. Well, that was 9 1/2 hours well spent.

EDIT: I just realized after seeing a guide mention it, that if I just used the indexed pallete changers in gimp that this could have been done without all of the time I spent working it in manually. Stupid me.
Dudesoft
Looks fantastic. Took me awhile to decide she has an open mouth, and isn't frowning! Lol
Really digging the crappy pixelation to suit gameboy. Brings back memories! :)
Thanks. I thought it needed to look authentic.
Dudesoft
Sometimes perfect is not right!
Puddor

work in progress

you know you want him

...to be finished
author=facesforce
Not sure if this counts, but I spent a long time on this today for a project of mine:
I spent a long time reducing and altering this picture onto the gameboy style colors. Poor paint.net hated me for manually pixeling in sections to reduce and change the base colors by hand. Well, that was 9 1/2 hours well spent.

EDIT: I just realized after seeing a guide mention it, that if I just used the indexed pallete changers in gimp that this could have been done without all of the time I spent working it in manually. Stupid me.

anyone can do this in 10 minutes with photoshop... 9 hours well wasted
author=Darken
author=facesforce

anyone can do this in 10 minutes with photoshop... 9 hours well wasted
I do not own photoshop, and I was bored. I did not know that feature was even available until I finished the picture, so lay off me. Be happy I am helping contribute at the very least, and even more so, I realized afterwards my mistake and I even updated my post to reflect that. Consider this the creation of sheer vainity, without all of the cheap tricks offered by Photoshop.

See, I even highlighted the update that reflects this fact, just so you can realize I did figure it out afterwards. Please read the full post next time.

Derp,Did i mention I'm really gay >:3
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
Good for you!
Dudesoft
It's a good job you'll be doing art for me soon Dudes, because I like your stuff more all the time :P

He looks like he's been trolling.

I'm not happy with it (imo I messed up the face :/).. But it's kinda hard to go back once you lay down the black.

Acrylic on canvas.
Dudesoft
Haha reminds me of Clyve!
Puddor