TOUCH PLAYER MOVE IN RMVX

Pages: 1
Hello ,
i want some help in RMVX , In Tileset A I Have Seen At The End Below two dragons
there are tiles like in Pokemon RPG Games (FIRE RED/RUBY/Emerald). So i want my player
to move that side when he come on it.
please also provide a link or something RMVX ABS .
Eh, your gonna have to copy those tiles to a different tileset (you can use Tileset E since it's empty) for that. To make it move, you're gonna have to turn the tile into an event. Events wont let you use Tileset A as a graphic.

When you got the graphic on an event, you could put it to "Player Touch" and put the "Move Event (or Player... I forgot)" to move the event to the side and put a self switch so that it won't move again.

I probably didn't do a good job at explaining it. Hopefully another member can explain better since I don't have RMVX in front of me right now...
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
post=129048
Eh, your gonna have to copy those tiles to a different tileset (you can use Tileset E since it's empty) for that. To make it move, you're gonna have to turn the tile into an event. Events wont let you use Tileset A as a graphic.
Lay down the tile as usual and place the event (with no graphics) above it.
But when i put it as tile and makes a event like below character , player touch , set move route(Player)
right. When i steps on it does work but the player can move back,forth or left
what to do please help..
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
post=129048

When you got the graphic on an event, you could put it to "Player Touch" and put the "Move Event (or Player... I forgot)" to move the event to the side and put a self switch so that it won't move again.

I probably didn't do a good job at explaining it. Hopefully another member can explain better since I don't have RMVX in front of me right now...

I am impressed you were even able to comprehend that nonsense request.
post=129129
I am impressed you were even able to comprehend that nonsense request.

Indeed. Talk about headspin.
It's not that hard if you read it ten times...

But I did kinda misunderstood. I thought he wanted to make the tile move, but I guess he wants the player to move, in other words, take what I said (except for the graphic part) and make the player move. It should be working unless you're doing something wrong...
Pages: 1