RPG MAKER GAME - A BLURRED LINE

Pages: first 12 next last
Has anyone ever heard of or played this game? It used to be a very popular Rpg Maker 2000 game and I'm sure there are some people out there who still like it.

If you have played it, then you probably know that the sequel never came out. Because of that, several mysteries and plot points were never revealed. I've always wanted to discuss theories and things with other ABL fans and this might be my chance.

So, you guys wanna discuss it?

What did you guys think was inside of the "package"? Why do you think Kersh wanted it? Who "is" Kersh? He seems to have been around for a long time, without aging. Is he immortal? Is he a robot? I want to hear people's thoughts.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Oh, have we ever.
post=131516
Oh, have we ever.
post=131517
post=131516
Oh, have we ever.

No, go away.
post=131513
Has anyone ever heard of or played this game? It used to be a very popular Rpg Maker 2000 game and I'm sure there are some people out there who still like it.

If you have played it, then you probably know that the sequel never came out. Because of that, several mysteries and plot points were never revealed. I've always wanted to discuss theories and things with other ABL fans and this might be my chance.

I wanna hear your thoughts.
So tell us how you feel Igloo9.
Happy
Devil's in the details
*posts moar negativity after hyping the game elsewhere.*
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
What these gracious people are trying to tell you is you should post your thoughts about the game on the gameprofile http://rpgmaker.net/games/92/
post=131582
What these gracious people are trying to tell you is you should post your thoughts about the game on the gameprofile http://rpgmaker.net/games/92/

I know but I'm not just talking about a comment or two. I mean actual discussions/theories/etc. Not just "I thought this game was cool."

Anyway, what did you guys think was inside of the "package"? Why do you think Kersh wanted it? Who "is" Kersh? He seems to have been around for a long time, without aging. Is he immortal? Is he a robot? I want to hear people's thoughts.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
post=131521
No, go away.

Please, don't mind this nobody. We want to discuss it very much.
DE
*click to edit*
Well, you're not going to get answers for those questions, because no one knows - the game is incomplete and it will remain like this for all eternity. Well, maybe Lysander himself knows, but he's not telling.
post=131602
Well, you're not going to get answers for those questions, because no one knows - the game is incomplete and it will remain like this for all eternity. Well, maybe Lysander himself knows, but he's not telling.

Yeah, I realized that...but it still would be nice to discuss it. I've always wanted to hear people's thoughts.

So what do you guys think? I'm most curious as to what's inside the package.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
1. The game's not as fresh in my mind since I played it years and years ago. This means I'd be pretty rubbish in an epileptic trees type discussion.
2. Because I have forgotten things, it would be worth playing the game and discovering the story again. Because I am going to play the game, I would want to avoid this discussion because there are spoilers.
3. Not only do I want to know what happens, I FREQUENTLY consider "finishing" the game by making a fan sequel (based on input from the original creator but if not based purely on speculation). The only thing that stops me is the weight of all my own projects.
4. I'm sorry that so many people were dicks to you. I think this is a valid topic although it's open to debate whether it belongs here or on the gamepage comments.
Lys was one of my buddies back inthe day. Last I heard, he quit law school and is busy making real games or something like that.
Max McGee... Yeah, let me know when you finish it again and we could discuss it. Also, making a fan sequel would be awesome.

Kindredz, that's cool. So you wanna discuss? I'm curious as to hear people's theories... Like for example, what's inside the golden package.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Oh you people are impossible. Alright, you want some crazy theories? I've got some crazy theories. If you haven't played this game or don't want to know my evil theories, stop reading.

The agency Captain was a construct or artificial being of some sort. This explains why he has no aura. It also explains why he was so intrigued by Emily, because no one has ever shown him any sort of compassion or empathy before.

The Advocate would infect the Catch Colony, causing a global disaster and forcing Talan to shoot the dog as seen in the game's intro.

Pretty much everyone Talan met over the course of the game was about to die in horrible fashion.

As for the package, I always figured it held something abstract rather than physical.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
/me rolls a saving throw versus spoilers.
Pages: first 12 next last