**IMPORTANT INFO INSIDE**

Pages: first 12 next last
I had a question pertaining to the maker points on this website.
I realized that I have not yet introduced myself here, and saw it as a good opportunity to ask the question.

How are maker points calculated, better yet, what do they mean? I have a vague idea, but I want to be sure.

Oh, and the intro.

I've been making RPGs with RPG makers since XP, but my first serious project is my Hayate no Gotoku! RPG I submitted for this website. If you're into the series or have heard of it, definitely play it, you'll enjoy it very much. If you haven't heard of the series, play it anyway, it will be a humorous and exciting experience.
Not biased at all... xD
Makerscore is an abstracted way to represent how much game-related content you've contributed to the site. So, you get makerscore for submitting games, reviews, articles, tutorials, downloads. The amount of makerscore you get depends on what you submit and, for gameprofiles, the rating (it acts as a multiplier, so a game with 5 stars will net you more than a game rated at 1 star).

Welcome to RMN!
Hello!

The more Makerscore you have the more space you get in your locker.
Alright, thanks for the info. The multiplier thing makes sense, because it explains a lot of the disparity between some of the users' makerscores I've seen.
Some of us are just plain more awesome than others.
I deleted it. It was only for the people who replied fast enough to this thread.
Sorry :P
the more makerscore you have the more you've sold out
I see it more as a e-peen booster...
can't wait to accumulate a mass amount of makerscore! @_@
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
The amount of makerscore you get depends on what you submit and, for gameprofiles, the rating (it acts as a multiplier, so a game with 5 stars will net you more than a game rated at 1 star).

I did not know this.

It makes me even more dissatisfied with the rating system.

Which is ironic because makerscore doesn't matter at all.

Well...except...I think locker size is calculated based on makerscore?
make better games
Geodude all you do here is troll, not cool man. theres no hope for you Maybe you shuld talk to god.
post=134061
Geodude all you do here is troll, not cool man. theres no hope for you Maybe you shuld talk to god.

Did you know Geodude evolves into Graveler at level 25?

ON TOPIC: Welcome to RMN TC.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I'm kind of sad I missed the important info.
I doubt I will ever fill up my locker...
112.7 MB / 343.4 MB
(230.7 MB remaining)

I am doing the best I can!
I'm glad makerscore increases locker size.
I can barely fit my lunch box in there as of now!
7.0 MB / 131.2 MB
(124.2 MB remaining)
I only used it for screenshots in reviews and gamepage background type stuff. I upload elsewhere if I need to, usually. =P
Is there anyway to check who my subscribers are?
I wan't to know who is idolizing me.
No, not at this time. And probably never since it can lead to a bunch of whining "Why aren't you subscribed to me? WAH!" drama.
Pages: first 12 next last