DAY AND NIGHT IN RPG MAKER VX

Pages: first 12 next last
Day And Night In RPG MAKER VX is what i want , i want some thing like DNS But not clocked to real time as DNS Is clocked to real time , if theres a way to change it please tell me , or tell me . Heres a link to DNS

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/?showtopic=1861&st=20

Please don't say like Google it out!
System i want is that can support DATE/TIME and Day with the months!
Thanx in Advance!
KGC has a day/night script. I covered it in my Blog for T&T,

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1997/blog/2408/

There's also a small fix I found for it that you might want - I mention it in the blog, too.
hey thanx the script is exellent and works exellent too but , i want that the time and day should came written at the top-right of bottom left or any side on the screen or it will even work if it comes in the menu, if u can please edit the script (cuz i don't know how to T_T) or any other script

Thanx in Adv.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
One thing you should ask yourself before implementing a script like that is what it will bring to the game, however. Do the different cycles of Day and Night have any purpose or is it purely aesthetic? If it doesn't add something substantial to the game you should ask why you are implementing it.

I say this because many people add such systems to their game without it having much purpose and it just needlessly complicates things.
Am I the only one who immediately thinks of

every time I see this topic?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
like, google it out
post=138107
One thing you should ask yourself before implementing a script like that is what it will bring to the game, however. Do the different cycles of Day and Night have any purpose or is it purely aesthetic? If it doesn't add something substantial to the game you should ask why you are implementing it.

I say this because many people add such systems to their game without it having much purpose and it just needlessly complicates things.

Well its not the matter of complicating the things , my game really needs a time system!
i just want a sinple time system T_T
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
He's asking what you're going to use it for. Are certain quests only available at certain times? Are monsters stronger or more plentiful at night?
post=138284
He's asking what you're going to use it for. Are certain quests only available at certain times? Are monsters stronger or more plentiful at night?

no , i mainly want that when the sun sets player should go to sleep in his house and a clock at the side or in the menu telling the time shall come.
post=138304
If there is not a meaningful reason to place a night/day system in your game then I wouldn't bother.

!!!!! HEY I AM SAYING THAT WHEN THE SUN SETS NIGHT COMES PLAYER SHOULD GO TO HOME FOR SLEEPING !!!!!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=138483
post=138304
If there is not a meaningful reason to place a night/day system in your game then I wouldn't bother.
!!!!! HEY I AM SAYING THAT WHEN THE SUN SETS NIGHT COMES PLAYER SHOULD GO TO HOME FOR SLEEPING !!!!!
I don't think you want a day and night system for that, nor do you need it. Just make sleeping restore SP, and use SP as the limit for how long a player can stay out. This does just that as its central gameplay mechanic.
Don't worry people I am bringing the next shipment of chill pills.
post=138484
post=138483
post=138304
I don't think you want a day and night system for that, nor do you need it. Just make sleeping restore SP, and use SP as the limit for how long a player can stay out. This does just that as its central gameplay mechanic.

OK , I'll try it. But i think i really need a Day/Night System! :-(
no it can't be!! like Choas Production Said I Really Want A Day/Night System you guys please help me you are using RPG MAker From Many years you must be knowing something ! Please Guys Help Me
You know, from where I come from you would have been run out of town. What am I going on about? Well, it's the idea that for a complicated problem such as this, you have to have tried to do it yourself first. You would then post your code showing your honest attempt and then we could help you fix the problems. And then you would learn more.

These people were nice enough to just give you a hand out and send you on your way, but it doesn't seem like you can even use a silver platter.

It really bothers me, people like you. You're not even taking the time to press one keyboard key at a time and you're being awfully demanding and rude. Sure, it's not like any of us are finer examples of etiquette, but when you're just asking for some people to do work for you it really helps.
post=138713
You know, from where I come from you would have been run out of town. What am I going on about? Well, it's the idea that for a complicated problem such as this, you have to have tried to do it yourself first. You would then post your code showing your honest attempt and then we could help you fix the problems. And then you would learn more.

These people were nice enough to just give you a hand out and send you on your way, but it doesn't seem like you can even use a silver platter.

It really bothers me, people like you. You're not even taking the time to press one keyboard key at a time and you're being awfully demanding and rude. Sure, it's not like any of us are finer examples of etiquette, but when you're just asking for some people to do work for you it really helps.

Well You May Be Right Thanx I'll Try It Myself i'll try coding if didn't work i will come here and ask once again for now bye
Pages: first 12 next last