WHAT RMN GAME ARE YOU PLAYING NOW?

Linus, although its pretty short for 120 mb its really great.
Also Master of the Wind.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
post=143965
Finished playing Cast Aside and reviewed it, so I'm not playing any RM(N) games right now. Even though I (still) have One Night 3 sitting on my computer, I just don't feel like playing it.

Tiamat Sacrament and Vacant Sky. The former I like in some regards with several caveats, the latter has some serious issues. 3.5 and 2-2.5 from me respectively, so far.

I was thinking of playing Vacant Sky, but I hear that Act I has loads of bugs that weren't fixed even though they were fixed in the proceeding Act. Why would a developer do that? I'm not playing through a buggy Act I just to get to Act II, that's silly.
Act I was my first experience with making games and it was perpetually delayed, taking 2-3 years to be released. On top of that, it's not very long (around 40 minutes, compared to the 2-3 hours of Acts II and III). I decided to keep moving on with the project rather than sink even more time into Act I, and that I would revisit it after I had refined the system in the later games. Looking back, I'm glad I did that now. The new systems and gameplay structure I've developed in Act II (and perfected in III) should be pretty easy to go back and implement.

Although Act I has a couple annoying bugs, the reason I don't like it isn't because it's buggy. It's just very, very linear. I learned a lot from making it and I got a lot of valuable feedback. As a result, Act I and the rest of the game are so different that they can hardly be called the same game. I'm hoping for feedback on the latter two acts so that I know what works and what doesn't, as well as what needs improved, before I go back and revamp the entire series.
Weirdly enough, I've just finished playing ^F-G's^ SL: Riot Grrrl and I recently downloaded the original Sore Losers and got killed after about half an hour :( I'll give it another shot, preferably not at 4am like when I first tried. (gotta say, the battle/boss music is really something else...:P)

I also downloaded Backstage to do some horror game research and see what a highly rated horror rm game looks and feels like. Haven't actually played it yet.
As I'm working on translation of Seraphic Blue, I'm also currently playing Last Scenario. Yea took me a while to finally get into playing Last Scenario after finishing Exit Fate for a long while o_o. So far am enjoying it :)
Playing RaZor and Forever's End side by side.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
yeah, playing through razor as well. p good.
It is a pretty terrible game in mostly every aspect except some of the cutscenes... which is what keeps me playing. The entire game is a flashback and you have a flashback within a flashback. And in that flashback you have a dream and there are random encounters that can kill you. Which other game would dare to do that......?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Nothing at this moment, though I have a few I've been tinkering with. Tiamat Sacrament, Lys' various games, etc.
post=148501
(gotta say, the battle/boss music is really something else...:P)
It's from Gundam Wing.

As a dude who has grown up with Gundam Wing, the battle music was kind of strange to me.
post=148447
Right now I'm playing A Home Far Away, albeit on a computer I don't have regular access to...

Is it alright for you, by the way, aside from those cock-ups in the first half?
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I played and beat The Astonishing Captain Skull and gave The Legend of Zelda a try. The former's pretty good; about what you'd expect from catmitts. The latter wasn't too bad either, but it's still a pretty severe WIP. I left some advice on the profile.

This is weird. What compelled me to play these...?
I've started the process of catching up on what I've missed with Ascendence, and MAN this is a pretty game, with fantastic cityscapes and clever effects. What an elevator! I'm not nearly as impressed with the dialogue so far, especially for the White Saint, but maybe it'll grow on me or it'll turn out that he has a good reason for talking like he does.
Happy
Devil's in the details
post=149099
I've started the process of catching up on what I've missed with Ascendence, and MAN this is a pretty game, with fantastic cityscapes and clever effects. What an elevator! I'm not nearly as impressed with the dialogue so far, especially for the White Saint, but maybe it'll grow on me or it'll turn out that he has a good reason for talking like he does.
All it stands good for is pretty much the compiled graphics it uses and the general atmosphere, yeah. The dialogue is pretty weak and even weaker in the version available out there.
The entire plot which tells who the Professor and the White Saint really are is never probably going to see the daylight.

But yeah, if you want something "real" you should probably play some complete recognized games like Exit Fate or Dhux's Scar for example!
The first thing recommended for catching up after years of absence is an unfinished game

I am impressed
post=149101
The first thing recommended for catching up after years of absence is an unfinished game

I searched RMN for Exit Fate, but the only thing that came up was In Praise of Peace, which didn't seem to be it. So I moved on to the next recommendation. ^_^