WHAT RMN GAME ARE YOU PLAYING NOW?

post=149102
I searched RMN for Exit Fate, but the only thing that came up was In Praise of Peace, which didn't seem to be it. So I moved on to the next recommendation. ^_^

Lys, Exit Fate is not found in RMN, but is a very popular RPG elsewhere. Just Google "Exit Fate" and you'll eventually find the game, which is hosted on the author's website ;) Author's name is SCF by the way.

Also, check out his other game, Last Scenario on his same website too, which was very popular at its time of release (2007) and still is.
Playing phylomortis 1 for rm95 lol. Lotsa spelling errors and awkward sentences, not to mention the fake terms Advocate came up with. I still like it though, made me feel like a genius to figure out the algorithm puzzle lol. Let it be known, I WILL find a way to get it off my old comp and loaded back to the net!
Decided to revive this topic because it rules.

I just started playing The Reconstruction, because I wanted to play a game with original mechanics for inspiration. It looks really interesting.

I'll post impressions later.
I'm playing Vacant Sky and The Master of Souls.
This is a great topic, so I decided to revive it.

I'm playing Leo and Leah right now. I don't think I have to recommend it, because everyone has already played it, and those who haven't, plan to. But I'll save specific comments for a review.

By the way, I just noticed I quit The Reconstruction (two posts above). Maybe I should get back to it.
author=calunio
This is a great topic, so I decided to revive it.

I'm playing Leo and Leah right now. I don't think I have to recommend it, because everyone has already played it, and those who haven't, plan to. But I'll save specific comments for a review.

By the way, I just noticed I quit The Reconstruction (two posts above). Maybe I should get back to it.

I am playing both of the above-mentioned games right now 8)

Leo and Leah is GOTY material.

and I started playing The Reconstruction because I liked I Miss the Sunrise a lot and wanted to check out the developer's other work. I haven't played much but it's good so far.
I just finished The Way, if that counts.

Honestly though, I don't really see why it's on the top ten games on people's lists. It seemed very... cliche to me. Maybe that's not the right word. Don't get me wrong, some characters were really cool (Scatha), but I never really warmed up to Rhue as a protagonist. Not to mention losing the first three plunges was so scarring I just turned plunge cheat on for the rest of the game...

It's a good game, but it has its issues.
author=Saya
I just finished The Way, if that counts.

Honestly though, I don't really see why it's on the top ten games on people's lists. It seemed very... cliche to me. Maybe that's not the right word. Don't get me wrong, some characters were really cool (Scatha), but I never really warmed up to Rhue as a protagonist. Not to mention losing the first three plunges was so scarring I just turned plunge cheat on for the rest of the game...

It's a good game, but it has its issues.

I feel they got better as the episodes progressed. Plunge was never great though.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
If the last real rpgmaker game and not my own game, it would have be Carlsev Saga Part II.

It's nice having a main character who isn't a young girl or young man. Old men will still kick your butt.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I am about to play a game called Awesome Game 3. All I know right now is that it has a continent shaped like a penis.
author=Ratty524
I am about to play a game called Awesome Game 3. All I know right now is that it has a continent shaped like a penis.

Is it on RMN?
sounds like a Deacon game, but I can't remember creating a penis continent...

i also started playing strangeluv's game cuz i liked the idea of having a game full of animals as the characters
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Leo and Leah.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=calunio
author=Ratty524
Is it on RMN?

Sorry I misread the description of the first post. It was a shitty joke project posted on RRR. I managed to beat it and I regret wasting my time on it.

I think I'll try out Leo and Leah.
Last Game I have played and completed? Leo & Leah.

List of some pending RPGs I have yet to complete or actually don't feel like playing or completing:

1) The Longing Ribbon
2) Desert Nightmare
3) Everlong (o_o)
4) The Most Stupidest Game Re-Duh
5) The Tiamat Sacrament
6) Sacred Earth: Bonds

That's all i can remember.
I should finish The Longing Ribbon too. It's pretty awesome, but I got stuck at some annoying bit... and I don't feel motivated to review it, since I wouldn't have much to add to the other reviews.
Leo & Leah and Reincarnations, but honestly this stupid grindfest Dragon Age: Origins is taking up some of my time too. Don't know why I continue playing this.
Playing the best game in the world. Though my french is not that good, it's so stylish and fresh-looking, I love it.
Mario vs. The Moon Base

Curse you Bloopers!!!
Shadows of Evil : Wings of Time.
One very long game. Well coreographed difficulty level though. If I just try to bum through with the next highest Att/Def gear, I get creamed.