WHAT RMN GAME ARE YOU PLAYING NOW?

it was a good game, i'm just the worst player ever! good luck with.. whatever you're doing right now!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Playing Forever End's trying to find Lyn's Manor, back bridge and checkpoint blocks me, but I had to use ctrl to pass some mountains to get there.

Edit: lol, I'm a idiot, forgot about the disguise, I always do this.
Just finished Phantom legacy and.... i am dissapointed. Here is a review i just published, but dont know if is going to be accepted:

Disclaimer: The structure of this review is different from the standard. Please, read it all to understand why i gave this score to the game.

Today i finished Phantom Legacy and god… It wasn’t what I expected. First, the game was too short. When I opened the game folder I saw 220 Map files, so I expected at least, 2-3 hours of gameplay. I was wrong. I finished the game in 1 hour, and I wasted 20 minutes trying to FIND what I had to do. After Nero’s dream, I couldn’t find what I had to do next. First, I explored all Dalmar trying to find any clue, but the only thing that I found was the place where you play the organ and fight and enemy what escapes at the end and gives you a total useless item (You can’t even sell it). Then, I went to the other “city” on the world map, because it was the only other structure on the world map that looked like a tower. There, I tried to enter but my character said “We have to find a town” or something like that (something odd, I was on a town and cleaned it from top to bottom) so I supposed I didn’t trigger something important, so I came back to the Dalmar. Didn’t find anything again, so, I tried to collect 2100 Serras to buy the tickets from the guy who sell its. He didn’t sell them. Then, I tried to “kill” the Organ ‘Ghost (He always Escape). How??? I killed The Ghost first and then the Clone. Nothing Happened. For that moment, I was pretty upset, because I really wanted to progress. I said to myself “I inspected every single square of the game. What is the only place I haven’t inspected again??”. The beginning point. I went to the cave of the beginning and OhhH!! Alistar activated a secret switch and I could progress. When Alistar did that, I was mad. First, we didn’t have any clues to go here. (The only thing that Alistair said was “We have to go Tower of Babylon”). Second, HOW IN THE HELL THE TOWER WAS CONECTED WITH THE CAVE!!! The world map design is awful. Nightblade, why you didn’t put 2 caves ( One in the palce where you start and another at the side of the Tower) on the world map ?? With that, it would have been MUCH easier to find what we had to do. But the worst thing wasn’t that. I entered the tower and … oh god… a puzzle. Guys, you have to believe me, this is the most challenging puzzle of the game (if you thought the puzzle of Mummies was hard, please give up). I like challenges, but this puzzle was a hit on the balls. And you know why??? In a paper I wrote ALL the combinations. NO ONE worked. I was MAD. I TRIED EVERY POSIBLE COMBINATION AND I COULDN’T REACH THE KEY. After that I tried again with all the combinations, and now one of them worked. Guys, I was upset. I lost 10 minutes trying with all the combination and then one of them randomly works. I said to myself “Ok, at least I could resolve it. Let’s progress with this”. I fell on the trap, my friends weren’t with me blablabla Jericho gave me the key to escape and he gave the chance to escape. I saved and escaped and I got the Bad Ending. I think it was ok because I had the chance to save before, so, it wasn’t bad at all. Again, I said to myself “Oh, a bad ending, ok, I will not escape this time”. I reached Jericho and I battled him at the top of the tower. Oh …. My…. God… First, I tried to hit him with all I had. He kicked my ass. I thought it was the typical battle where you have to die to progress. But the game over appeared so I said to myself (again lol, I always speak to myself on my mind) “Oh, ok, let’s try the opposite, I will do nothing (like in Final Fantasy 5, where you fight Gogo)”. I did nothing and he still kicked my ass. I said to myself “WTF!!!!! WHAT I HAVE TO DO”. This time the only thing I did was heal myself. It worked. I battled Jericho with my party and I didn’t have problems (The Boss battles on PL are pretty generic, hit, heal, revive if someone dies, hit etc... ). Then Shadar appeared, Nero remember everything that happened, Shadar destroy him and after that we see a scene of Shadar on his castle, talking to the guy who raised Nero and a scene of Iris walking to find his daughter. And after that, a “to Be Concluded “ screen appears. Yes, a to be continued screen appeared. This was my face when I saw it:

Serious. I COULDN’T BELIEVE. I KNOW IS ONLY THE FIRST PART BUT COME ON!!!!! MY RESIDENT EVIL FANGAME DEMO IS LONGER THAN THIS!!!. I FINISHED THE GAME ON LEVEL 11. ELEVEN. This was the most disappointing aspect of the game. Overall the game is good, the graphics are pretty good, , the story is not too clear… but is still intriguing and the music is good (One detail, the battle music doesn’t loop, it fades at the end and start again).This is my Score for the game:

Graphics: 9/10

The majority of the chipsets are from Chrono Trigger. The characters fits incredible well with the chipset, and the animations are almost flawless. This is the most solid point of the game.

Sound: 9/10

Another good point. PL uses music from a variety of games. We can hear song from Resident Evil to Final Fantasy. The sound effects are good too. I recognized Sfx and Music from the Following games:
• Final Fantasy IX
• Heroes of Might and Magic 3
• Chrono Trigger
• Final Fantasy VI
• Final Fantasy VII
• Skies Of Arcadia
• Super Robot Wars
• Fable
• Breath Of Fire
(I know, I missed a lot of games). In general, the game have a pretty solid Ost.

Story: 5/10

The story of the game is not bad, is pretty intriguing, but is ambiguous, I think I only understood about the half of it. When I discovered Jericho was Alistar’s brother, I felt bad. It was unexpected, but it was bad twist, a pretty bad one. I expect more for Part 2

Gameplay: 6/10

The gameplay wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t excellent either. One thing that I hated was the battles. They where too monotonous. They only consist about Attack, attack, heal, heal, attack, attack, revive wounded ally and repeat. The same runs for the boss battles, with the only difference that you have to heal twice often.

Total Score: 29/40 = 36.25/50

3.5 Stars Is my score for this game. The game itself is good, but I expected more.

Thought I would give Fey a shot. I'm not sure -- exactly -- why, I wanna play it, but it does looks pretty spiffy, so why not?

Hmmmmm...I may decide to give Phantom Legacy a try sometime during the week. I never played the original game, but I've always heard great things about it, so maybe the sequel will be even better (although, I've heard a lot of negative stuff about the demo, thus far, from a few members...oh well X_x)!
Rise of the Third Power:
Too bad its cancelled, its awesome. I've very rarely seen such nice game balance. I like how every character is different with his unique way to fight, though the mage princess kinda sucks and the warlock leads to gamecrashing errors so often that i'm not going to use him anymore.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Notes on the Second Mellynd War. Has a unique main character that I'll stick to until the end.

I mean Notes on the Edgosian Crisis.
Played a little Golden Age: Endless Dungeon after some talk in IRC, made it halfway to the end on my most recent run. Not very deep as a roguelike, but it was enjoyable to play for awhile.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Exit Fate!!!!!!!!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Just finished the demo of Guild Raider.

Before that I tried Tale of Exile. It was really good but the lag on the battle system brought my computer to a grinding halt.

Also WTF:

author=Lys86
I've started the process of catching up on what I've missed with Ascendence, and MAN this is a pretty game, with fantastic cityscapes and clever effects. What an elevator! I'm not nearly as impressed with the dialogue so far, especially for the White Saint, but maybe it'll grow on me or it'll turn out that he has a good reason for talking like he does.

*1 year later notices this*

FINISH LINE'S END.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Speaking of which I'm replaying ABL and it's as fantastic as ever. Well, almost. I'm not really enjoying the random encounters while there's only one character in the party with no skills but the brilliant writing and catchy MIDIs (?!) more than make up for it. Also I know it gets better later on...
author=Max McGee
Just finished the demo of Guild Raider.

Before that I tried Tale of Exile. It was really good but the lag on the battle system brought my computer to a grinding halt.

Also WTF:

author=Lys86
I've started the process of catching up on what I've missed with Ascendence, and MAN this is a pretty game, with fantastic cityscapes and clever effects. What an elevator! I'm not nearly as impressed with the dialogue so far, especially for the White Saint, but maybe it'll grow on me or it'll turn out that he has a good reason for talking like he does.

*1 year later notices this*

FINISH LINE'S END.
He came back for a little while to instil false hope in the masses. He then silently fled without warning.
Tale of Exile Act 1. Awesome gameplay with tactical CBS.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Relic, it's great, besides the voice acting getting cut off, and not finishing, and the dialouge cut off on screen too.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Onyx is probably one of the better "first games" I've played from this site.
chana
author=chana
Exit Fate!!!!!!!!
Sorry not a rmn game (didn't read the topic's title), actually having a hard time playing any kind of game these days...Downloaded dozens (which i would have devoured a while ago), but that's it!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Speaking of exit fate, give me a quick save right after the final war battle.
chana
ok, why ? (might be long though, i'm not very gamer these days!)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Yeah, I properly want to re-download it too, I had all the characters, etc. I needed that last war battle out of the way. No matter what I did, huge pwnage by the enemy.

Also waiting for SFC's next project. Looks cool. Even so it uses the same style of Exit Fate.