DECKILLER'S GAMEPLAY BLOG

Pages: 1
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I have some free time for the next month and a half, so I will be playing and reviewing more RPG Maker games. Thus, I'm making a blog in the style of edchuy's. Here's my current review/play list, in order:

A Blurred Line (Completed and reviewed)
Hero's Realm (Completed and reviewed)
Crimson Sky (Completed and reviewed)
Carpe Diem (Completed and reviewed)
The Frozen World (Will review)
Phantasy Star III2K (Will review)
The Damulan Legacy (Downloaded; will review)
Chrono Chronicles (Will download and review)

If I forgot to list your game and already said we'd trade reviews, feel free to let me know. I like receiving reviews for my game, so hopefully we'll get some give-and-take here :)
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Hopefully, you can do a better job than I have been in keeping it up to date. Interesting choices, though. At least you are smarter in choosing game that actually have downloads available, which isn't always my case.
Meh, my game already got a decent review over at RRR. At this point in it's development, I'm not too big on reviews anymore, it's almost completed and I want to move on to the next project. Though if you'd like, I'm always looking for feedback, even a comment or two can help big. (If you do check out Ebon Scape, I'm already working on spelling and grammar for the final version)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'm already a quarter of the way through The Frozen World, and I have to say, it's outstanding.

I've been considering playing Ebon Scape. I also got a pretty good review at RRR, but I guess I like them.

I'll see if I can finish up Carpe Diem tomorrow. It's a pretty long demo, and I'm on what I believe is its final area.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
List updated -- I just finished the review of Crimson Sky, and will have the review for Carpe Diem finished soon. I won't be doing a whole lot this week, since I'm pushing to get the Denadel demo out in less than a week.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Oh hey, V&V's on the list for a review. Considering Karsu and I are planning similarish games set in the same universe, any feedback is welcome. =D
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Carpe Diem has been reviewed. I won't be playing/reviewing any games for a week or two, as I need to work on Denadel.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
As much as I like V & V, I figure it already has more than 6 reviews, so another is probably unnecessary. I added Damulan Legacy to the list, since it's a new, unreviewed game. Forever's End has also been added.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
post=145848
Forever's Endhas 10 reviews...

The creator supposedly asked for a lot of reviews when the game came out.
post=145848
Forever's Endhas 10 reviews...

Yeah, but honestly most of these reviews are for the older demo; I think only three are actually for the current one. However, I realize that there a whole bunch of other games that don't have any reviews, so they should definitely get priority. If you do decide to play mine, you don't have to write a review unless you want to. A quick comment about your experience would suffice.

post=145850
The creator supposedly asked for a lot of reviews when the game came out.

I didn't directly ask for that many reviews. Truthfully, people were just very generous.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Well, I'm actually a couple dungeons into Forever's End, and I think it's a good RPG Maker game. I'd probably give it 3.5 or 4 stars, depending on how the story picks up.
Cool stuff. Where are you exactly? Also, were you able to get the font to work alright?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Yeah, I was able to get the font to work right. I want to say I'm at Rillia, though I haven't played in a while. The Alabastor area was nicely done; I caught all of the monsters.
Curious to see how you end up liking The Damulan Legacy, all the necessary patch updating aside of course, LOL
Pages: 1