HI THERE

Pages: 1
Hi, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Stevie v.d. Laar and I have a love for RPG games. In the year 2000 I discovered a program called rpgmaker. That made me decide to make RPG games myself. In the last 10 years i have created 3 games and the last one will be released soon.

Welcome to RMN Stevie. Anything about YOU that you'd like to share? By posting on RMN we already assumed you liked RPGs. :D
Yeah, I guess I can share some information.

I'm currently graduated for networking infrastructure design. I live in the Netherlands and I'm searching for a job. However, due the bad economy it is pretty hard to find a decent job.

Besides of that, I like to go out, play rpg games, I go to the chinema almost every week and I also film DJ's in a very big club/disco close to me that will be later made in a cool movie for their website.

In my spare time I'm making websites and flyers for small companies. I do this do something meaningful in the time that I have no work. Of course I'm also polishing and finishing my game Final Tear 3.
Hello. Enjoy your time at RMN!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Welcome to the team, stunner.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Filming DJs for vids? That's pretty sick. You should link us in the Art topics when you get through with that, I'm sure more than I would liike to see that! Welcome to the RMN.
Hearty welcome to RMN♥
Have a good time!
Pages: 1