INTRODUCING BD_DESIGN

Pages: 1
Hi everybody! I just got back into RPG making after a long absence, and decided a more professional approach was needed (hence my user name). Tried going back to the GameFAQs boards, where I used to hang out, but those are somewhat dead. Over there, I was known as Slave Riva (based on a character I created for an experimental college radio program).

My primary focus is on RM2K3 and RMXP, tried a few others, but couldn't really get into them. Before that, I was creating fan levels in Dromed, the engine for the first two Thief games.
I've already got a few projects in the works and hope to eventually publish a professional level independent game(won't happen anytime soon, but one day).

My strengths fall towards storytelling and graphics, weaknesses are organization and coding.
If I can help anyone out with titles or game overs, let me know. Some of my graphics have made it to published games, some unfortunately dropped off the face of the earth. I'll post a few examples, once I round them up.

In the real world, I'm attending classes in 3D animation. I also like to cook, watch films, listen to music, read books, write, conceptualize, and play games. Somewhere, I'll have to make time for the accordion I just bought.

Here's a little gift for you:
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
I can make photoshop-barf titles and game overs! Most hobbyists like them (while most people with any artistic or aesthetic skills think they are pedantic and bleh).

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
Hearty welcome to RMN♥
And... uh... Thanks for your gift ^.^;
Yay, another member!

Welcome to the Real Men Network!

=D
Thanks for the welcome!

post=139859
I can make photoshop-barf titles and game overs!

LOL! Speaking of barf...

(actually, it's a virus)
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
See what I mean about photoshop-barf and the different reactions?
Pages: 1