TASTES LIKE SPELUNKY RPG MAKER NETWORK COMMUNITY METROIDVANIA!

Pages: first prev 123 next last
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from TFT
what does splelunky taste like?

from GOGP
Like a rare angus steak.

That would explain why not everyone likes it.

Hmm...something tells me this ain't gonna pull through.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=142445

Like warm apple pie
Just finished two more levels, 23 and 24. I'll make half of this game myself if I have to!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
post=142534
post=142445
Like warm apple pie

I thought it tasted kinda like chicken and smelt like fish.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Also, sign me up. I'll take a look at the editor tomorrow.
halibabica
Okay. I put down GOGP for the other two levels he did, and I'm randomly assigning Dudesoft to...

26: Jetpack

And, for GRS who I forgot about...

10: Shuriken

Don't forget to check the level specifics!
Alright, sounds good. I'm still messing around here and there, I'll try and have something this week
So I've been playing the original Spelunky and TLS lately and they are pretty damn addicting! (Just barely beat the original, abusing shortcuts of course. No such luck in TLS so far)

Sign me up for the second level (Mattock). If not enough people sign up, I wouldn't mind doing more than one!
halibabica
from Erilex
So I've been playing the original Spelunky and TLS lately and they are pretty damn addicting! (Just barely beat the original, abusing shortcuts of course. No such luck in TLS so far)

Sign me up for the second level (Mattock). If not enough people sign up, I wouldn't mind doing more than one!

Great! Glad to hear it! I've added you to the signups.

ALSO! Game Over Games has made this absolutely wonderful patch that lets you start over a custom level from the beginning if you fail it. I think he's going to refine it a little more, but we're going to implement it with this project to make it less than impossible to play through! So, I guess you guys can make those levels harder if you want! But please don't make them too frustrating anyway!
This seems like a cool game, i'm gonna need practice on the editor. so it may take awhile

what do i name the shotgun level?
"Fuck yes Mr. Plant has a shotgun"
I should probably start on this soon.
halibabica
post=142837
This seems like a cool game, i'm gonna need practice on the editor. so it may take awhile

what do i name the shotgun level?
You can name it whatever you like. I have to rename everything later anyway, so it really doesn't matter. But, if you want to save me some button-pushing, you could title it 'RMN SHOTGUN'. And take your time with the editor, we still have a while.

EDIT: I updated the downloads for TLS here today! The game now includes a revamped version of the patch GOGP made, as well as the checkpoint object in the editor! You should GET IT!

halibabica
Well, folks, the month's half over. We have 4 of our 30 levels submitted, a couple people signed up for others, and a long way to go yet.

Those of you who signed up; how are you coming along? Did you have any questions about the editor? Have you even looked at it yet?

And those of you who haven't signed up...why not? It really isn't that hard to do...

We still have a lot of time, but if the end is approaching with too little to show for it, I'll start making some of the levels myself. I hope more of you will participate, though!
Hang on, I'll try to reach my 15 level quota by the end of the week.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
halibabica
Okay, 8, 14, and 17 are yours, GameOverGames. I also removed GRS since he said he wasn't a fan of the editor.
Pages: first prev 123 next last