THE LAST GUARDIAN

Pages: 1

I have been waiting for this game since Shadow of the Colossus came out.
Its been a whole year so I'm hoping for a gameplay trailer at E3.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
This game looks fantastic. Team Ico are a bunch of cock teasers.

The sad part is, while we'll know just how it's going to end... We're still going to wish it won't for every second of the game...

Also, this is the shit the PS3 was made for.
I play SingStar on my PS3
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
go die in the void of space
Except for the boy- who looks like he is from a PS2 game- this looks fantastic. The visuals are mindblowing, and I'm sure the gameplay will be just as amazing.

Interview with creator Fumito Ueda..
post=141642
Except for the boy- who looks like he is from a PS2 game- this looks fantastic. The visuals are mindblowing, and I'm sure the gameplay will be just as amazing.

this video is from a year ago so it has probably been improved since then!
christ that's a lot of bloom.
One of the games I'm getting a ps3 for. I still need to play SOTC, but I fucking loved ICO.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
If you loved Ico, prepared to be blown away by SOTC.

PRO TIP: do not look up any tips on killing the collosi unless you have to.

I remember avoiding as much about the game as possible until I actually played it. It took my like an hour to kill the first colossus, but that made it so much more intense, and the whole game had that for me after that. Every colossus is a new puzzle to try to suss out while you run for your life.

Trying to play the game now, It's not quite as engaging when you know what you're doing.
Anyone read that article on IGN somewhere about Ico and SOTC being put on a Bluray together? Supposed to be a possibility.
This game, Yakuza 3, and Demon Souls are all the reasons I need to get a PS3.

post=142368
Anyone read that article on IGN somewhere about Ico and SOTC being put on a Bluray together? Supposed to be a possibility.
Yeah, that's the rumor, though unfortunately it hasn't been officially confirmed as far as I know. I think I also remember there being some kind of sneaky poll on a Sony website or something about it where an overwhelming majority voted in favor for it, so it's definitely a possibility...I sure would buy it.

post=141743
If you loved Ico, prepared to be blown away by SOTC.

This makes me wonder, does anyone here (who's played through both) strongly favor one over the other?

I can't really choose. As much as I love the action, setting and soundtrack of SotC, ICO had a profound effect on me that I can't describe well. I just remember slowing down instead of running because I was afraid I was being too rough with Yorda, even though I knew it didn't have a real consequence for me, the player, in the game world. I don't often have that kind of experience in a game.
Pages: 1