NEW POKEMON BLACK & WHITE INFO. OH NOES MORE POKEYMANS!

Pages: first 1234 next last
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Thought I'd bring this up since the last thread got shitted upon.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/More_Black_and_White_information_surfacing

The regional professor (who is apparently female), some new wifi features, and info on a few new pokemon have been revealed in Corocoro magazine.

Looks like they've got another normal/flying type, that is actually based off a pidgeon.

This mascot-worthy cutsey thing (apparently based off a Chinchilla)

...And the worst thing since Nosepass

THIS IS GOING TO BE KIND OF EXCITING! Discuss.
gears pokémon rules
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
The June CoroCoro images have been leaking for several hours now. Seven new Pokemon have been revealed so far. All of the information we know is below. Keep checking back here for more updates! Click the images below to enlarge them.

* The white Pokemon is named Chiramii (チラーミィ). It is the Chinchilla Pokemon, a Normal-type. Its abilities are Cute Charm and Technician and it knows a new movie called "Sweep Slap," which hits the opponent multiple times. It is 0.4m tall and 5.8kg in weight.
* The pink Pokemon is named Mun'na (ムンナ). It is the Dream Eater Pokemon, a Psychic-type, and has Forewarn and Synchronize as its abilities. A new attack it knows is "Telekinesis," which makes the opponent float in the air. It is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg in weight.
* The mechanical Pokemon below is Gear (ギアル), appropriately titled the Gear Pokemon. It is a Steel-type and its ability is either "Plus" or "Minus." It has a new attack called "Gear Saucer," which you can see it using below - it attacks the opponent multiple times with both of its gears. It is 0.3m tall and weighs 21.0kg.
* Mamepato (マメãƒ'ト) is the Baby Pidgeon Pokemon and is a Normal / Flying type. Its abilities are either "Pidgeon Breast" or "Super Luck." In a screenshot below, Mijumaru tries to lower its Defense, but it doesn't work because one of Mamepato's abilities prevents it. It is 0.3m tall and weighs 2.1kg.
* Hihidaruma (ãƒ'ãƒ'ダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 1.3m tall and weighs 92.9kg.
* Shimama (シママ) is the Charged Pokemon, an Electric-type, and has Lightningrod or Motor Drive as its abilities. It has a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a lot of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg.
* Meguroko (メグロコ) is the Desert Crocodile Pokemon, a Ground / Dark type. Its abilities are Intimidate and "Earthquake Spiral," the latter of which raises its Attack stat when it Knocks Out a Pokemon. It is 0.7m tall and weighs 15.2kg.
* The professor of Isshu is female and named Professor Araragi, as you can see below. She presents a Chiramii to the player in the "World of Pokemon" intro at the start of the game. The rumors we posted yesterday may also be true too, since Professor Araragi's name was among them (some of the rumors have actually been circulating since April, including her name).
* There is some sort of new in-game connection device called the C Gear. It has "various connection capabilities," though we do not know what that means at this time. To the left of its screenshot below, the magazine says, "What's this screen!?... It looks like a new wireless feature was added!"
* There is a new wireless feature called Random Match, which you can access from the Global Terminal inside Pokemon Centers. It will allow players to randomly battle other players around the country over Wi-Fi. It then says "You can upload your Black and White save file to the Internet," though for what purposes we do not know at this time.
* As predicted, Reshiram is Dragon / Fire, standing 3.2m high and weighing 330kg, while Zekrom is Dragon / Electric, standing 2.9m tall and weighing 345kg. It looks like Shokotan really did spill the beans early.
* Reshiram is the White Yang Pokemon and has "Turbo Blaze" as its ability while Zekrom is the Black Yin Pokemon and has "Terra Voltage" for its ability.
* To obtain Zorua in the games, you have to transfer the Celebi from the movie download. You can obtain Zorua at Level 10.
* On the Celebi and Zorua page, one of the screenshots shows your Celebi next to you and Zorua next to another Trainer. This probably confirms that you can have your Pokemon walk behind you again, like in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

LouisCyphre
http://pokebeach.com/2010/06/june-corocoro-scans-leaked-new-pokemon

Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric both sound like fun to me. Also, apparently that mascot is getting Technician!
post=143571
Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric both sound like fun to me. Also, apparently that mascot is getting Technician!

I'm loving the type combinations! Too bad they'll probably be banned in competitive play.
LouisCyphre
post=143572
post=143571
I'm loving the type combinations! Too bad they'll probably be banned in competitive play.

I can't wait to take Reshiram for a spin in Ubers - a Dragon that can tell Steels to fuck off with STAB? Yes
I don't understand pokemans at all.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
post=143577
I don't understand pokemans at all.

STAB= Same Type Attack Bonus. For instance, if a Water type used a Water move (i.e. Bubblebeam) they would do more damage to the opponent than the pokemon who uses the same move, but is not the same type.

And a Dragon/Electric type? It's officially time to say "fuck you" to Salamence and Dialga.
dragon is a type, yes. not as spurious as bird, pokémaniac and GGQRRROO ROCKET types
Dragon has always been a type. Just in G1 it was completely pointless because only three guys had it, they were all on the same evolutionary line, you'd only see two of them ever against an opponent, and the only Dragon-type move was Dragon Rage, which always did 40 damage making its type pointless!

G1 sucked
Once again the pokemon that no one seems to like is my favorite of the bunch... Yeah, the gears.

I'm just a sucker for steel types.

Also Dragon/Electric is an absolutely badass type.
post=143621
Once again the pokemon that no one seems to like is my favorite of the bunch... Yeah, the gears.

I like the gears. It reminds me of Hagurumon from Digimon.

Heck it's much better then that bird pokemon. Really, why is there ANOTHER bird pokemon?
LouisCyphre
post=143624
post=143621
I like the gears. It reminds me of Hagurumon from Digimon.

Heck it's much better then that bird pokemon. Really, why is there ANOTHER bird pokemon?
I want to know what the hell kind of ability "Pidgeon Breast" is. Like, seriously, what.
I'm liking the new normal/flying...so far. It's evolved forms BETTER look good. >8[
"'Earthquake Spiral,' the latter of which raises its Attack stat when it Knocks Out a Pokemon."
I'm liking :) Sweeping doesn't get better than this.
Though how they are going to top "god" pokemon in the previous gen is beyond me.
those pokemon in the previous game destroyed and recreated the world with their mind to fit their liking so now you can go on a completely new adventure in a new world completely unlike the last 500 games ha ha right
Maybe they don't have to top Arceus...
post=143633
Nazi Pigeon is coming...

HAIL HITLER PIDGEOT!

"Yes, yes...hail me."
Pages: first 1234 next last