E3 2010

TWiT (Leo Laporte) playing with Kinect as of 8AM pacific.

Looks a LOT less buggy then last night's demo/E3 2009. Also, November release, apparently.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=143617
This just in, exclusive 3DS footage.

I love all the music in this video
Metal Gear Rising Gameplay made me wet.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
MS's conference was shite.
All I saw was a bunch of dancing guys, and some YOU CAN LOOK AT YOUR OWN CAR THE GAME, next conference plz.
There was not one good game.

It was embarrassing, actually.
edit: also at least have that kinect footage was pre-recorded.
E3 during the world cup? nice scheduling guys
New Metal Gear looks like a straight up hack & slash, but I have no problem with that if I can cut vans in half and bring down buildings with a sword.
World Cup during E3? nice scheduling guys
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=144022
E3 during the world cup? nice scheduling guys
since when did next-gen gamers have real interests
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
In other news, Goldeneye remake was confirmed. Looks like Activision got it yanked off YT already, but I did watch it.
We need Legend of Dragoon II, Chrono3, and Suikoden VI. FF VIII-2 would also rock.

(Edit: A game called 'child of eden'? I am NOT amused) >(
sbester, keep dreaming. Except for maybe SuikoVI.

Ubi's conference somehow managed to surpass last year's for shit-factor.
EA Media Conference was brilliant excluding the fitness crap. Ubisoft's one was down right hard to watch until the half hour. This Questmania thing sounds intriguing.
nadeo are fucking brilliant just so you know
WIP
Rayman Origins looks pretty neat.
post=143972
I'm just gonna quote myself from last year to describe what I feel so far:

Lol project natalKinect with no announced release date and visible glitches during the public showing, amirite?!

edit: Last night's Cirque du Soleil event was a clusterfuck of epic proportions which is already being hailed as the Ubisoft of this year's E3, just so we're clear on this point.

Is this some sort of .gif showing that the guy is, in fact, not controlling that avatar at all?
Hmmm, which was worse? Microsoft or Ubisoft. I'm guessing MS in some parts.
MS was shite. Ubisoft was awesome for two reasons. RAYMAN ORIGINS and MANIAWORLD!
I'm not sure about the mania thing dude, I liked trackmania, but it seems they're having this weird...mania gimmick for no reason. Idk it's very vague on how it comes together.