HELLO, I'M ZILLA.

Pages: 1
Truth be told I've been visiting this site time to time to take a gander at the lovely indie games. It's been a year since I found this site and I'm somewhat surprised I joined so late in the game. I'm just really nervous about joining new sites. I like to try to stay active on everything I join.

I'm an artist in North Carolina, yet another one of those manga artists. *heheheh...* Examples of my work can be seen on my website or just by glancing over to my avatar. I've been drawing manga style work for roughly ten years now so I'm fairly disappointed that I'm not better. I will be though! I swear it! erm.... maybe I came off as too enthusiastic.. hehe.

I'm currently learning the ropes on how to use RPG maker 2003 from scratch since I have little knowledge on how to script or anything like that. I'm really a n00b. XD I just felt it would be something fun to learn.

I am a fairly decent writer, but I still think I need to work on that as well. I'm such an incomplete person; I'll never be satisfied with my own work. hehe.

Oh, as far as details about me's me-ness I'm nearly 20, female, I live in the NC(didn't I say this already?) and I love hanging around anime fans. :3 They're such warm people.
So you're like an un-holy godzilla? Welcome aboard! What is your DA/website btw?
Hearty welcome to RMN♥
(Yay, more female mebars!)
EDIT: Cecked out your deviant gallery, your art is fab!
I like cartoons, too. Bugs Bunny is one of my faves.

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
It's nice to meet you all. XD And it depends on what you mean lots. I need to sleep at least three hours a week you know.
Welcome!

Your art is great.

You should try making a game that uses your drawings... something like was done here.
post=143683
Welcome!

Your art is great.

You should try making a game that uses your drawings... something like was done here.

Oh! I've played that game, I enjoyed the graphics but I couldn't manage to beat the final boss. >x< I'm disappointed in myself as a gamer.
Welcome to RMN!

I think of monster rancher's zilla when I see your username.

Monster Rancher's Zilla:
Rowan just called you a whale man. Are you going to take that?

Lol, jk. Actually my name's based off an OC of mine. Zilla's a female name.
"Zilla

The name Zilla is a baby girl name. I found this name a couple years ago in a baby naming book I bought for naming my characters and since I was fond of names that began with Z this stuck.
"The name Zilla comes from the Hebrew origin. In Hebrew The meaning of the name Zilla is: Shadow."- babynames.com
She might be incorporated into my first game.

Pages: 1