I'M NOT DEAD YET.

Pages: 1
Hey, RMNers! It's been a while since I've last participated in this community non-stop. What's been going on? Shit has been going good for me, just seriously been busy with life. :(

Anyways, for those that liked my Runic Cipher demo: I'm still working on the game, and I'm currently seeking two testers from this community that is interested. Sorry for not really releasing 0.50 yet; I've been working on tweaking the graphics, soundtrack, story, characters, gameplay, and the like. Therefore, the massive amount of meticulous time spent working on this game will turn out to be an even more impressive release. Hell, I'm still not certain whether or not I wait until I FINISH the game! Because I think releasing demos over and over again gets pretty fucking gay and repetitive, so yeah...

P.S.: I put up three new screenshots of the game, to show some new changes on the characters' sprites. Yes, I got sick of the lame-ass bland FFV sprites that I decided to be more distinctive with my character designs, except for characters like Isabella, Alex, and Zafar -- they're good enough!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1496/images/
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
"He says he's not dead!"
"Well, he will be soon, he's very ill."
"I'm getting better."
"No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment."
"Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations."

And now for something completely different...

Welcome back to RMN! Post lots!
You're like a zombie. You don't die and keep coming back.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Your words are as empty as your soul!
Hmm now Veronica isn't Carmen Sandiego anymore
post=143816
Welcome back to RMN! Post lots!

Thanks. :)
post=143843
You're like a zombie. You don't die and keep coming back.

Cast Life or use a Phoenix Down on me, then.
post=143849
Your words are as empty as your soul!

Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!
post=143851
Hmm now Veronica isn't Carmen Sandiego anymore

R.I.P. Previous Veronica...
Pages: 1