VIDEO GAME FAILS

Pages: first prev 123 last
post=154951
For all the money I'd get returning it to freaking Gamestop I might as keep it. At least until I have something else to buy, then I could use it with my 360 shit for trade in i suppose.

Not a trade in, a refund. You know; "Oh, my father bought this for me as a present so now I have two of this game I bought yesterday."
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
most of my game fails were in Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City or San Andreas. Those games were so glitchy I can't even list all the things that happened.

Game Win: had to kill a guy in San Andreas which leads to him escaping out the front door and causing a car chase... So, I boxed in his limo with other cars and crap. When he tried to drive away I just wandered over and blew him away with a bazooka.
post=154758
In FFXII, I tried to take on the dinosaur in the desert at the beginning of the game.

UGH I thought I was the only one!
post=156511
post=154758
In FFXII, I tried to take on the dinosaur in the desert at the beginning of the game.
UGH I thought I was the only one!

Nope I tried it aswell. Now I just leave him to take out the little pests that follow me round the map, saves me the trouble of killing 'em.

Probably my most recent is forgetting all my skill keys on Maple and dying within 2 secs at Alishar. Thankfully my party had enough potions to survive (I play a Cleric) and they won, came out, and went straight back in for us all to kick his ass together.
FF IV DS. Fusoya died and he didn't melt into a puddle of beard like he did in the olden days.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
genrally speaking, when wandering a dungeon, I manage to find the absolute longest way through it. when presented a fork in the road, I wander a little way down one path, decide that it's the path that leads further in, so I go back to the other path convinced it's to more treasure.

Then I go down that path, convince myself that no, THIS is the path leading further in, so I run back into the FIRST path again. All the while getting into 3x more random battles.
Oh god I do that all the time too
Tales of Phantasia GBA. Didnt lvl up as much in begining b/c the enemies were way too easy. Then i found the Golems. And I forgot i had battle rank 2 activated.

Died like 50x or sumthin

who hasnt? when u first play and see all the weak enemies, your first instinct is to assume that ALL enemies at this point are easy.
In Valkyria Chronicles 2, I meant to hit a shock-trooper with my lancer, buuuut I missed, and hit my tank.... in the back panel which is it's weak point.... 1 shot friendly fire.
Distant Past
- I remember using my Master Ball on that one Snorlax back in R/G/Y days.
- I cried when I was 5-6 cause I couldn't get pass the barrel in Sonic 3. (The one in Carnival Night Act 2) It took me weeks to figure out what to do, but even then it wasn't the right way.
- I also cried when I was 8 because I couldn't beat Materia Keeper in FF7. (I eventually did though). Speaking of FF7, I also cried during the Aerith death scene.
- I gave my FF8 to one of my elementary school friends. Haven't seen him since.
- I traded in my Gundam Battle Assault 2 for 3 packs of Pokemon Cards. I relater bought it again but broke it.
- I always used to leave my CD games out of cases. I had some of the most scratched PSone games that (somehow) still worked.

Current
- Suicidal deaths in Super Smash Brothers Brawls.
- Inputting wrong commands in fighting games.
- I got stuck at one part for a minute or 2 playing "The Room" the other day.
Any Final Fantasy fan game. Seriously, change the title already.

FAIL: In FF5 (or 6 maybe) there was a save point between a boss battle and a point-of-no-return, with no mini-battles in between. I wasn't leveled enough to beat her and had to scrap the game.
Resident evil 0
I had to fight the giant caterpillar that took Rebecca and i used my 6 Grenade Launcher rounds and 13 Shotgun Shells and it would not die! So, i had to resort to knifing and since i had no herbs or f.a.spray, it killed me very fast.
Pages: first prev 123 last