NEW STEAM SALE WILL MAKE YOU WET YOUSELF.

Pages: first prev 12 last
yeah Killing Floor has strong nuances of butt :c I really wanted it to be good too.
I really enjoy Killing Floor, actually. It's a lot of fun with 6 people. Me and my brother both got it, so we play together in pub servers. As long as your teammates aren't dickheads (I'm sure it'll happen, but it hasn't yet) it's really quite enjoyable!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
/me creates a steam account.

I am super pissed I missed the Deus Ex sale. I was just playing Alpha-Protocol last night and wishing I knew where my copy of Deus Ex was so I could play a GOOD RPG-shooter about being a spy and stuff.
post=145499
I really enjoy Killing Floor, actually. It's a lot of fun with 6 people. Me and my brother both got it, so we play together in pub servers. As long as your teammates aren't dickheads (I'm sure it'll happen, but it hasn't yet) it's really quite enjoyable!

I find it's too much of the same thing over and over. Barricade yourself in a room and just shoot specimens.
Left 4 Dead 2 for £6.80?! Fuck. Yes!
(Also finally bought AudioSurf)
I was tempted with L4D2 but I've played it to death on 360. Hopefully the only thing else I'd get is Dragon Age DLC if they come up on offer.
post=145517
post=145499
I find it's too much of the same thing over and over. Barricade yourself in a room and just shoot specimens.

This is mostly true, but after a few hours I've playing I've found the level selection makes a HUGE difference. For instance, you find a lot of the "Doom-Whitelisted" map, which kind of stinks, as it is literally the same thing over and over and over again. But I change my class ("perk") and play on good maps and it's way more fun. Nothing like being caught in an intersection while you desperately try to heal your teammates as they fight off waves of enemies from all sides. Or, alternatively, running off at the last second to try and save your own skin while your teammates drop like flies.

edit: I played a map called "king of the hill" which was a lot of fun. There is a poorly defended building at the top of the hill, but it gives some elevation so one person can snipe down while the others go back to back to fight off the specimens. Of course, the poor sucker stuck trying to defend the staircase that led up under the hill usually didn't make it, but...
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Steam is fucking retarded. I purchased a game from this bullshit sale, downloaded it after several days of titanic trouble, and now Steam/the game flatly refuses to install/run it. I click, messages pop up as if something is about to happen, nothing happens, repeat 10000 times.

Also, there is nothing wrong with my computer. What the hell gives?
What game? Also, contact steam support. I have had some issues in the past, but support has always got back to me fairly quickly with a resolution.
Pages: first prev 12 last