I LOVE THIS SITE. ALSO, MOBILE VERSION?

Pages: 1
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I have noted a few issues with the site while running on the droid. Notably the top bar refresh time isn't amazing. That's really the only thing I can test with.

I'm not sure if there is enough frothing demand for a mobile friendly version. It definitely piques my interest.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I would like a mobile version of rpgmaker.net and that is all that should really matter.
The Grand Poobah hath spoken!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I would like it too, It's fun to waste time at work by scrolling through the forums.
Site works fine on PSP, but its a PAIN IN THE BUM to sign in. WIP, make it at least more easier? Since there is no OK or SIGN IN button, you're just supposed to enter user/pass and press return on the keyboard, but, PSP has no return key >:-(
... There's a button that says login?
None of those 3 buttons are visible. I assume they are placed behind the long long user/pass textboxes. Doesn't matter what view you use. Basically, the formatting is wrong.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Well Aten, not gonna lie: PSP browser formatting would be pretty low on the priority list.
That's ok. I use this URL

http://rpgmaker.net/account/login/

and I can log in just fine. At least I can read my notices/pm's on the go :D
Pages: 1