LET'S PLAY HERO'S REALM: SEASON 2

Pages: first 12 next last
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
So I'm going back to school in a week, which means I'll be able to use their amazingly high speed internet to upload youtube videos. I'll upload another 40 videos over the course of the summer semester, and then I'll upload the last batch in the fall. There will be about 120 videos in all.

I haven't forgotten, Kentona!
dear lord that is a lot of videos.
I don't understand, who would watch 120 episodes of hero's realm?
post=145582

Kentona would. I know I'd enjoy watching someone play my game.

Would you watch someone play HR, Kent?
Why don't you just edit out the random battles? 120 videos is ridiculous.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
post=145625
post=145582
Kentona would. I know I'd enjoy watching someone play my game.

Would you watch someone play HR, Kent?

that would be pretty weird.
it'd really annoy me. UGH NO WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GO THE OTHER WAY UGH WHY ARE YOU USING THAT SPELL THAT WON'T WORK UGH DON'T GIVE HIM THE RUBBER CHICKEN WITH A PULLEY IN THE MIDDLE
Or people could just play the game themselves...
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=145582

Well, quite a few people have already watched up to video 40 :D

Oh yeah, and that number of videos is -with- most random encounters eliminated, among other edits.
120 videos * 10 mins = 1200 mins => 20 hours

That is about what I estimated the game length to be (15~20 hours) but my estimates included time for random battles. Maybe I really lowballed my estimate? Or, more likely, the estimate is skewed by the fact that I made the game and thus know all its secrets.

Damn...this IS a long game. What was I on when I made it?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=145733
120 videos * 10 mins = 1200 mins => 20 hours

That is about what I estimated the game length to be (15~20 hours) but my estimates included time for random battles. Maybe I really lowballed my estimate? Or, more likely, the estimate is skewed by the fact that I made the game and thus know all its secrets.

Damn...this IS a long game. What was I on when I made it?

I'd say about 2 hours of random battles were edited out, plus another hour or two of grinding. 20-25 hours is probably more accurate.

Edit: a lot of the videos are 7-8 minutes, so it's probably closer to 16-17 hours.
I guess I just have a low attention span and can't watch someone play an RPG for that many hours. :)
post=145582

You'd be surprised, I usually have it playing in the background. I enjoy the commentary and his input about the game. Once you get into an LP it gets oddly addictive to watch especially if it's got a good host to it.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=146157
post=145582
You'd be surprised, I usually have it playing in the background. I enjoy the commentary and his input about the game. Once you get into an LP it gets oddly addictive to watch especially if it's got a good host to it.

Thanks! I'll be back on campus July 6.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Three new videos added!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Video glitch in part 43. Not sure why I lost the audio.
I just want to put this in, this is really awesome that you're doing this.
Pages: first 12 next last