POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE

Pages: first 123456 next last
Well it seems the old topic is glitched, so lets hope the 3rd times the charm.

a leak on some tv show has revealed a new pokemon (its the back sprite of the white fuzzy winged thing)
Awwww! the little penigun dosnt look like he's up for it o^o
I hope it wasn't because I was the last person to comment in the previous PKMN thread that it somehow died...

>__________________________________________>

Anyway, I like the fuzzy thing. Depending on it's type (and evolution, if it has any) I might catch one and use it.
speaking about pokemon was I the only one who thought Koffing and weezing represented gas planets, my work mate said he thought they were fart balls with pimples. I wonder who's right?

I think your threads keep breaking because people keep using the accented e. I think WIP said somewhere not to do that. =P

Any way, there are some really bad new ones and some fairly acceptable ones. I'll judge fuzzy bat when we get a decent shot.
guéss again
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
you have failed dear sir
hint: the real issue is using special characters in URLs
there's nothing to see.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
a leak on some tv show has revealed a new pokemon (its the back sprite of the white fuzzy winged thing)

Is that...Winged Kuriboh? D:
post=146890
speaking about pokemon was I the only one who thought Koffing and weezing represented gas planets, my work mate said he thought they were fart balls with pimples. I wonder who's right?

i think they were just supposed to be based off smokers coughing and wheezing - like marlboro, the dirty bastard
post=146890

You mean your workmate works with wikipedia?
tardis
post=147110

there is absolutely nothing cool about this. points for effort but... no.
tardis
OH NO. OH. NO.

It will still be just as useless. q:
Luvdiscs had one purpose and one purpose only.
Heartscales
Far'fetched evolution, go! You need to suck less! :(
tardis
DUNSPARCE.

seriously, how cool would a giant iridescent tapeworm thing be
Pages: first 123456 next last