GAME MAIN DOWNLOAD, HOW DO I?

Pages: 1
I am submitting a game profile and it says I currently don't have a Main Download site yet for my game. And I honestly don't see any option anywhere where I could provide said link for people to download the game. So honestly, I am not sure how I get a game up and ready for download. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Account --> Manage games --> Pick your game --> Check the icon for downloads, then add a download.

Then you gotta give it some time to be approved and stuff.
Okay, there is no icon for downloads, there is only 'Summary' and 'Images' icons. So I'm not sure how to get this download icon to show up.
The profile is still pending, does it have to be approved and posted on the main rpgmaker.net site before I can add a download link?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Yes, it must be approved first.
got it, so I can set the 'release date' to be posted on the website tomorrow, right? Once approved, I can then submit the download link? Got it. Will do that now. Thanks.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
you don't need to set a release date- that will postpone when your game shows up until the date you've entered. you can leave it blank and it will just show up whenever it is approved.
Thanks, its up and available. Thanks for all the help.
I will be uploading a couple RPGs I made a long time ago for two reasons:
1) They are still pretty decent and not ashamed that I made them
2) There really is no more places to download these games anymore, so I had to put them back on the net again!
Pages: 1