MIGHT AS WELL....

Pages: 1
introducey myself, dont wanna come off as a rude fag considering im on here quite a bit. To be honest, didnt think id be on here much but the user friendlyness and lack of douchebags says otherwise!

Im Dallas, 22 failing life but enjoying every bit of it. have always been somewhat of a RPG fanatic, many many nostalgic moments as a kid (early teen?) playing Zelda OOT, the ol pokemon stadium and transfer packs (Damn that shit was fun) and of course the FF franchise. picked up the trial version of RPG maker XP a few years ago but scrapped it and have now picked up 2K/3 and having fun with those progs, hence, i decided to come here!
Welcome!

Quit failing life.
...I keep hearing that RMN has the jerkiest bunch of jerks that ever jerked out of all the RM sites... or, at least that we are elite and intimidating.

Oh well.

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
Reasons we should be friends:
- You love heavy metal music;
- You use RM2k/RM2k3 and have at least one project to focus on (my current RM project is on 2k3, and I've been working on it since 2005/2006, thus I never ditched it!);
- You're into Final Fantasy (bonus points if you consider the pre-2000 FF games to be the best ones).

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
post=147291
Welcome!

Quit failing life.

Easier said than done.

@Blue_Egyptians: Also, your NAME is Dallas? If so, that is AWESOME.
post=147356
Reasons we should be friends:
- You love heavy metal music;
- You use RM2k/RM2k3 and have at least one project to focus on (my current RM project is on 2k3, and I've been working on it since 2005/2006, thus I never ditched it!);
- You're into Final Fantasy (bonus points if you consider the pre-2000 FF games to be the best ones).

You'll have no problem making friends around here.
@kentona - Cheers :)
@Alien hunter - Fuck yeah bro!!! Man i loved the early ones, i even enjoyed 9. I've had 6 for years but havent got round to finishing it...apparently its good!
@Max McGee - Haha cheers man and yepp, easier said than done! we on the same boat?
@caliunio - all the more reason to stick around my good friend!

It says "add me biotch" on your profile page, though I don't think that's possible.
post=147563
It says "add me biotch" on your profile page, though I don't think that's possible.

yeah i thought there was a adding thing on this site. ma bad biotch.
Pages: 1