WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU WATCHED?

post=203332
The Princess Bride
My girlfriend hadn't seen it. I felt obligated to share.

Regardless, smooth move. That movie is the greatest.
i especially enjoy the soundtrack

not even his best soundtrack work! goodness
In my film course we're doing shocking cinema! I find it weird that we have to write about the themes of incest in Vistor Q.
Zatoichi the blond swordsman 4: The Fugitive
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Batman: Under the Red Hood. Second time watching this, still love it!
Followed by Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo... Which, I must say taught me that I probably never should watch Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo. Lesson learned far too late. :(
What was so bad about Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo? And just so you know, I'm a fan of the show it's based on, but I've never actually seen the TV movie.
Dudesoft
Well, for one, it's designed for someone who watches the show.
For two, I went in not knowing it was so fake-anime. If you watch it with a bias rebuttle, maybe I'll try the tv show and give the movie justice.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
"the prophecy" with christopher walken.

i liked it, but lucifer needed to be more badass tbh
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Pink panther strikes again.
post=205016
lucifer needed to be more badass tbh

The angel in the third one was a little more substantial in the badassery department, but still kinda meh.
Dudesoft
So, this isn't movie-related... but my girlfriend is watching Vampire Diaries on my laptop, and I could care less. But from the sidelines where I can't see it, that show sounds like their having sex 90% of the time! No wonder women like it! ;)
post=205160
So, this isn't movie-related... but my girlfriend is watching Vampire Diaries on my laptop, and I could care less. But from the sidelines where I can't see it, that show sounds like their having sex 90% of the time! No wonder women like it! ;)
Maybe this should go here.
post=205016
"the prophecy" with christopher walken.

i liked it, but lucifer needed to be more badass tbh

Bored me to death, as did the first sequel. Haven't seen any of the others (I think there are like 5 in total).