ICH MUSS WEG!

Pages: first 1234 next last
Hello RPG XP Unlimited.

Quite simply, I'm fed up of how I'm treated here, and I'm leaving. People constantly criticising what I say and insulting me and my games without even playing them first is not the reason I got into game making.
It's been a tough journey. I became known not because of games, but because of who I am as a person. I had fun meeting people all over "the RPG Maker Community". Some became friends and some became enemies. Yeah that's right i thought i might give this site another chance but yet again it is fucking shit. This place is like the new gaming world.. Anyway in conclusion i'm leaving forever but before i do heres am announcement. I HAVE LIED to you for years i am not a 22 year old good looking sporty successful clever son of a bitch. I am really 18 years old kid work at Mcdonalds and am one of the best web developers in the world. >:-0

Alright, now seriously... X,-DD :
I will move on Thursday to southern middle Germany, because I have to start working on 1st September. In my new flat I have no internetz and am not planning to get a new connection since the internet bores me anyway. And even IF I have to get new internet for studies, I won't have much more time to do some funny shit. So maybe I will sneak in one time or another from here and there, but fact is I will no longer be able to contribute stuff like games or reviews or whatever... :-(
As said, you now have 3 days about a week to celebrate here. From then on I can't see you anymore, because from that date on... it's over. ;__;

Oh, and keep the site running. :-A It's the only good RM site (no matter which country/language) I know.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=148011
Hello RPG XP Unlimited.

what
I knew there would be someone who won't get it. -_-
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
later Deacon. You were very disagreeable at times but it was nice knowing you anyway.

...at least I just received a few more days. Will drive away somewhen next week.
I said I will drive away next week, but then the absence starts and will be forever. So yeah, I think "forever" IS quite long. ;-)

I did not say I will be away FOR 1 week!
COMMON SENSE IS A WEAPON. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
Oh so that's why you're still here :x
It was nice knowing you while it lasts
I'm still here until next week, yeah. But then I will have to go.... :,-(
i feel a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in relief and were suddenly silenced
i feel a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in relief and were suddenly silenced

I love it how 99% of you pretend to like him.
i feel vindicated in my integrity
I love it how 99% of you pretend to like him.

Is that an attack? O.o
Pages: first 1234 next last