HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN BATTLE SPRITES AND USE THEM?

Pages: 1
Okay,so I export one of them to edit it,after that,I had named it something else,and imported it into the CattleCharSet folder,but then when I go to edit the characters,it doesn't pop up when scrolling,I've looked through the tutorial lists,and nothing there tells me how,can some one please help me?

P.S. I am useing rm2k3
Hey man, don't know if you've tried this or not. You have to go to the "animations 2" tab within the database and select each of the individual animations from your custom BattleCharset for that particular character... Then when you go back to your "Hero" tab, it should display the correct animations. I think that might be where you're going wrong.

I'm just assuming you're looking for your custom charset to show up in the "battle sprite" section of the hero tab?
post=148272
Hey man, don't know if you've tried this or not. You have to go to the "animations 2" tab within the database and select each of the individual animations from your custom BattleCharset for that particular character... Then when you go back to your "Hero" tab, it should display the correct animations. I think that might be where you're going wrong.

I'm just assuming you're looking for your custom charset to show up in the "battle sprite" section of the hero tab?

YES! IT WORKS GOD BLESS YOU!!! XD,I have been trying to figure that out FOREVER,then I notice "Hey,this website has a forum,and oh look,a help and request section,how nice." XD oh,and I sent a message to u cuz I saw your game,and...well...I think you get the picture XD,but seriously,thanks,now I can finally REALLY begin to make this game XD
No worries :) glad to help. Yeah custom battlecharas are a pain, but worth it once you finally get them done :P
Pages: 1