RM2K3 - SPRITE REQUEST

Pages: 1
Hi, I am looking for someone to make the following sprites swing a sword as I am implementing a ABS system in my game. I already attempted most of yesterday trying to draw them myself and failed miserably lol.

Here is a example of what i am looking for except with my sprites (minus the battle animation below it) and for Up/Down/Left/Right:

My Sprites

I would gladly give you credit in my game, just leave the ID you want featured in the game if it isn't your forum SN. If you wish to help but only want to do one, I rather have the sprite that is just in armor. Thanks, and I do appreciate any help given, as I know this crap is time consuming.
Dude don't save your images as Jpegs!
I'll make your sprites but re-upload them as Pngs or Bitmaps.
Sorry dude, I thought I saved them as to that format. They're re-uploaded.
Battle animations are not a good method.
post=148860

I agree with Azn, so I'll make them into a Charaset.
If that's ok with you.
post=148860
rpg maker is not a good method.

fixed
Fine by me meavor, I just liked how it animated in a battle animation, it seemed a lot smoother.

post=148860

Why aren't they a good method to you? Sorry, obviously you have more experience then me and just want to hear your opinion.
Battle animations automatically appear over everything else. Like overlays, tilesets, etc. For example if your character is standing behind a tree they will appear above the tree because that's how battle animations work.
post=148917
Battle animations automatically appear over everything else. Like overlays, tilesets, etc. For example if your character is standing behind a tree they will appear above the tree because that's how battle animations work.

hmm, I didn't think of that. I would have to make it so the hero wouldn't go behind any trees and that would take away quality in the maps. Alright, thanks for the pointers Azn.
Pages: 1