THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION - ACT 2

author=Neok
Man, remember when this used to be close to completion?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I honestly don't want to know how this turns out. :(
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
god dammit forgot about this

going to shame out of this to spare the rest of you more fucking waiting. sorry dudes. dudesoft, send your page to sunshinesan
Dudesoft
Shoot I forgot about this one completely. There's a lot of turbulence going around irl right now, but it would be a shame if too many ppl drops out of things like this, I'll try my best. Also after I'm done, do I also have to send it to AznChipmunk? I am under the impression that he left? Sorry, haven't been active in a while.
Dudesoft
So... According to Azn's post history, he's done with rmn? How are we going to get all the pages???
I think he mentioned that he'd check on this topic from time to time.
I'll probably need one more day to get this done (5 days).
Keep in mind I am working on this.
Sorry to say this but due to coursework I'll have to dropout. Pass it to Erilex
Roger. I just hope my page doesn't turn out to be the first page... because it's not first page material.
Dudesoft
haha in that case, I hope it is the first page.
Do we know how many pages we're guaranteed at least? I don't want this to be another RMN halloween. I was looking forward to this and all ;_;
We're on the second to first page, or first page if Erilex finishes. Yep, it comes down to Erilex and Chaos to finish start this.
Finished and sent to Chaos and Aznchipmunk. Should I send it to anyone else, since Aznchipmunk's whereabouts are uncertain?

Also, if push comes to shove (that is, if Chaos chickens out), my page might work as first page, I guess.
Dudesoft
I can't wait to see what happens/happened.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Christ. Four days is it? I'll see what I can whip up.
Go, Go, GO! We're on the home stretch now!