THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION - ACT 2

Same question.
Seems like homestretch is a really long stretch.
We're on Chaos, or done beginning if he doesn't finish start the comic.
Going backwards is kinda confusing.
author=ChaosProductions
Christ. Four days is it? I'll see what I can whip up.

Four days, not four weeks. Geez.
Well Chaos has gone AWOL so wouldn't it be best if we just compiled our stuff now? Who will take on the task of collecting and compiling the images? Unless Azn is around (which I bet he isn't).
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Next time, I'll start the collab comic(I live here.)
let's get this thing out.
I lack the cognitive ability to compile this, but I'm sure one of you do. So do it. Fag.
Dudesoft
Words of inspiration.
Lets get this thing done already! If it has to come down to it, I will track everyone down, get their submissions, and compile it myself!
Dudesoft
InvaderZim you should do that, I'll try and find mine
http://rpgmaker.net/users/Dudesoft/locker/Dudesoftspage.png
Just sent mine to Dudesoft and InvaderZim. All you folks with rogue comic pages outta do the same.
Oshi- that was supposed to be a helicopter? I totally thought it was a passenger plane!

Oh well.

author=Neok
Just sent mine to Dudesoft and InvaderZim. All you folks with rogue comic pages outta do the same.

Did that too.
I sent mine and the one I received (just in case).
Dudesoft
Don't send to me guys, I don't have a computer; so it's hard enough posting, let alone sorting through pictures.

Edit: wait, how did we get from passenger helicopters to freaking newt slaying knights....?
I'll send mine when there is a clear person to send to. Also, looks like the surprise is ruined...
Well, it looks like I have already received a few pages, so it looks like I am committed. Everyone else send me theirs too! Once finals are over in a day or two, I'll make a stronger effort to collect, I'll make a list and everything, but until then, I'll let them trickle in.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=InvaderZim
Well, it looks like I have already received a few pages, so it looks like I am committed. Everyone else send me theirs too! Once finals are over in a day or two, I'll make a stronger effort to collect, I'll make a list and everything, but until then, I'll let them trickle in.

i did the cover page for the last one, so i can whip you up something to slap on the front of this if you want.
This is the list I have so far. The '****' mean I have those pages, while for everyone else I still need a page. If anyone has any of the missing pages, please submit them to me.

1. Rhyme ************
2. Pokemaniac ************
3. Sir_Subtle ************
4. AznChipmunk
5. statistic
6. AABattery ************
8. Shinan ************
9. Sam
10. Lennon
13. thedjt ************
15. Nines ************
16. Neok ************
17. Archeia_Nessiah ************
18. VideoWizard ************
19. InvaderZim ************
20. Ratty524 ************
21. Dudesoft ************
23.sunshinesan
25. Erilex ************

Shame:
7. TheDigitalMonk
11. Darken
12. SLuv
14. Rei-
22. tardis
24. StarSkipping
26. ChaosProductions

Tardis, you might as well make the cover I guess. You'll probably need the entire comic to work on it, so lets wait and see if we can compile it first before worrying about a cover, unless you just want to do a random one.