WHY NIS WILL BE DEAD THIS TIME NEXT YEAR

Pages: first prev 12 last
A screenshots shows Tomoe asking for a massage. You can give her one or order her to march on. Players can also spank girls to punish them.
This is what I call quality gameplay!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=151356
I like all thier games, and one of the only reasons i bought trinity universe and cross edge was because of the prinnies' cameo

post=151392
I honestly think that's why I got cross edge, too.

While I enjoy throwing prinnies as much as the next guy, I find 'd00d' to be so annoying now that I cannot understand why their presence would be a selling point. I will tolerate them when they are playable or secret playable characters, but as story fluff I find them a bore.
dood, that was mean.
post=151808
post=151356
I like all thier games, and one of the only reasons i bought trinity universe and cross edge was because of the prinnies' cameo
post=151392
I honestly think that's why I got cross edge, too.

While I enjoy throwing prinnies as much as the next guy, I find 'd00d' to be so annoying now that I cannot understand why their presence would be a selling point. I will tolerate them when they are playable or secret playable characters, but as story fluff I find them a bore.

And you mention their major charm the Prinny Bomb, i always wonder why ther have bombs in thier pouch if all thier good for is prinny throws, dood. the main reason the prinny bomb on prinny baal does not work is the fact he is a demon type prinny, and laharl was in fact half-human, half-overlord spawn, and metion to many technicalitys in this post, dood. of course though, i was smart to level prinny and the demon dog king higher than the rest during my trinity universe playthrough, dood.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Prinnies are also good as early game warriors when your hospital bills get too high, since they only cost 1 hl to revive (I believe)
to revive this thread and to prove you wrong at the same time a site for a new game that IS GONNA BE ADDED TO A PARTICULAR SERIES OF THEIRS THAT I LIKE!
http://disgaea.jp/4/
post=203885
For what they did to the Rhapsody battle system when porting it over to the DS, I kinda hope they go outta business.

Seriously...

well look at what i found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi9_Yj6x46k
Pages: first prev 12 last