IDENTIFY THIS BUGGED ZELDA MIDI!

Pages: 1
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So, this midi doesn't loop properly in RM2K3, and causes bugs when it reaches its end. I could just pick a new song, but if possible I'd like to keep using the same one. It sounds fitting for a prison tower, to me.

Problem: in order to find another midi version of this song, I have to know what song it is. It sure does sound like it's from Zelda, but it's been way too long since I played most of the Zelda games. Anyone recognize it?

http://burger.sandwich.net/temp/Dungeon3-bugged.mid
This actually sounds like a remixed version of the Tal Tal Mountains theme from Zelda: Link's Awakening. I'm not sure if you will be able to find another MIDI exactly like this one, but I hope that is a start for you.
Yeah, that's definitely Tal Tal Mountains from one of my favorite games.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm, the real Tal Tal Heights song is a lot more high-energy. Not quite as fitting for a prison tower. Maybe I'll go with it anyway, or just use a different song.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=151427
post=151429
post=151427
Z.R.E.O. Has a better remix of this.
Pages: 1