RECRUITING STAFF MEMBERS FOR RUNIC CIPHER (RM2K3)

Pages: 1
author=Link_2112
Do the HUMPTY-HUMP

LOL.

Allen Hunter, please do not bump a topic that is over a year old.
I could help with testing if you'd like.

Also since all I've been doing is mapping with FF4 and FF5 tiles lately, I could maybe help there if my mapping style would fit your needs (though I am busy mapping my own game at the moment).
Hm, I could make character facesets (im assuming you mean that, right?)

I could also help with eventing. For the music, just search on an rpg maker website, and you'll be sure to find a few good ones.

Could you PM a copy of your game to me, along with what you would like me to do? (or perhaps post the link here.)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Guys this is just another "make my game for me" posts; please disregard it as the Idea Man has not provided any of his own previous work or any other qualifications/reasons why you should work with him.
author=Allen Hunter
I currently need:
- A talented artist who can sketch character portraits (I'm really needing some)
- A handful of testers, but the kind who are devoted and don't just play through one time and go do something else

I can help you out with those. Please give me a detailed description of the characters and I'll draw them for you. Just portraits.
Hmm, hmm, we are competing for it, i see. Hmm, hmm.

(I've seen your work. You are so going to win. o_o')
You still have a chance! (Shiningriver is so going to win.) Also, isn't Runic Cipher in the rare\obscure games topic?
author=Gourd_Clae
You still have a chance! (Shiningriver is so going to win.) Also, isn't Runic Cipher in the rare\obscure games topic?

Thanks a lot. >:(

Hmm, i'm not sure. I'll have to check.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Allen Hunter
Also, is anyone good at doing dialogues?

I'd like to think that writing is my strongest point. Not sure if I want to mess with this project, but I've surprised myself in the past.

Also: I hate my life right now.

Pages: 1