REQUEST: TITLE SCREEN

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello RMN! I'm back again and making yet another request. What is it this time? A title screen (if you couldn't tell by the name of the topic)! This one is going to be for my latest RPG Maker 2003 creation: Eternal Paradise. I suppose that it would have been better to request this ages ago, but 'eh. I guess I'm a procrastinator of sorts. =P

So I was wondering if anyone was up to making a RPG Maker 2003-compatible title screen for me, hm? I'd greatly appreciate your kindness if you could! I haven`t had any bad luck when it comes to title screens thus far, so I have faith in this request!

What should be included:

(The title of the game): Eternal Paradise

(Name of the creator on the bottom/side/whatever looks best): Ephiam

(Colors, Design, etc): Sort of a dark-mixed-with-light feel. It should have this semi-dark vibe, but also bring forth a sense of... hope, and light. Something along there. The creator can decide on the colors and what-not. I'm not going to be too picky over any of that!
It would probably be a good idea to post your system graphics so potential title screen makers can make it all mesh all pretty-like. I might make one for you, but it would have to be later (I just woke up, haha). :]
My System Graphics, hm? Well, you can probably get a good feel for them by looking at the game's screenshots on its Game Page! And here's the Game Page:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/
I've come up with something...? I'll post it up for shits and giggles.
Then go right ahead! I'll give it a gander for shirts and giggles. =P
I'm also working on something.

---edit---

Well, I based more on what I read about your game than on your extremely vague description. Not sure if this is what you're looking for. Also, converting to 8 bit messe the quality more than I expected:

Here's the original:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/calunio/locker/eternalparadise.jpg

Tada? I was really only screwing around and wasn't paying too much to your prompt, but I figured I would post it anyway. If you do happen to dig it, I'm more than willing to adjust things.

EDIT: Very nice, Calunio. I like it. haha
Oh, I forgot to add the creator's name... which should go bottom right, because signatures on bottom left are for copies/replicas.
Fo' real? I didn't know it mattered where you put the creator's name. Interesting tidbit of info you got there.
^^^ This one, choose this one, oh to god choose that one. ^^^
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=151905

this is the best thing i have ever seen ever
post=151905
Hum... How do I put this gently... THIS IS THE BEST TITLE SCREEN <i> EVER </i> !!!! XD lmao
It's been decided.

A big thanks to everyone who has contributed, but the title screen that I've decided to go with is...

CATMITTS'! Congratulations Catmitts, you'll receive a tray of cookies in the mail in roughly 6-to-8 weeks.

Ha ha. But seriously, thank you Ariedonus, Calunio, and Catmitts for your contributions! Even Thedjt, although he never got around to posting anything.

I've decided to go with Calunio's, as I think it fits with the game just-right!

Thanks all. =)

I updated the image with your name on it.

Glad you liked it. :D

Sorry about that I did make it and then assumed it would go to you telepathically...
post=151933
post=151905

You got to be kidding me right?
it is a work of art how dare you
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
post=200625
post=151933
post=151905
You got to be kidding me right?

No, we are not kidding you. I wish I had a title screen like that. That's one bad ass dog.
Dose anybody have a request for 1B The Heart title screen
Send Mail Please
Pages: first 12 next last