YDS' LET'S TRY THREAD

Thanks for continuing your LT! And thanks for finding that glitch in Temeri, behind the mayor's house. Gonna go fix that! Also, you would've HATED the previous version of Temeri. It was probably double the size and a lot more...blocky.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Updated with much better sound quality.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=155633
Updated with much better sound quality.

Yeah, the mic is crystal clear now! :)
YDS
Minor update. I am not sure when the next V and V update will be since I will get off the camera for awhile and level and do some prep work on my own.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
YDS: superior LTs
I love your V & V videos YDS. Keep it up! :p
I have a request for you, YDS! Think you'd be able to do one of these for either Dragon Fantasy: Venaitura, or Eternal Paradise? I like to see what your thoughts are on either (but I'd personally say to go with Venaitura if you like that type of graphical style).

DF:Venaitura http://rpgmaker.net/games/1379/

Eternal Paradise http://rpgmaker.net/games/1914/

Whenever you get the time, if you do. =O

Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
post=155686
YDS: superior LTs

yeah i enjoy these the most
YDS
Thanks for the support gais.

I'll check out your gam Ephiam. I just have to finish what I have on my plate first. Mostly V and V.
Nearly every one of your LTs at least contains the prase 'What the Fuck' or 'God dammit' lol.
And lots and lots of "What the faaak"s.
Heyy, I really like your new layout YDS! Looking good!
Yus like the little title bars.
YDS
Thanks. I just finished up Carpe Diem but uploading is just hellish right now because I am away from my apartment in a place with awfully slow internet. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.
I am really glad these really took off. Congrats, YDS!
post=155788
Thanks. I just finished up Carpe Diem but uploading is just hellish right now because I am away from my apartment in a place with awfully slow internet. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.

You already finished the whole demo? 0_o
YDS
Yeah. End of episode 1 right? Wait? Is there more? I assumed that it was the ending of the game.
Well no, this is just a demo of Episode 1. It's going to have 12 chapters, and this demo has the first 4.
YDS
post=155805
FUCK.

Lmao.....uhhh...