SOME HELP FOR VX NEEDED

Pages: 1
feeling great after coming back to rmn and i am up to something very big this time.
i want to know which is the coolest battle system for rmvx
ABS - Which One ? Download Link Please
Side View - Which One ? Download Link Please
Some Another - Which One ? Download Link Please
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Coolest" is not a good measure of quality. What you ought to be looking for is "most appropriate for the gameplay ideas I have in mind," followed by a list of said ideas. And possibly also "least buggy."

I wouldn't use VX instead of XP if you paid me, so I can't really recommend any good VX scripts. I just wanted to correct your mindset and ask what you are trying to make, so someone else can help you better.
It doesn't matter how good the battle-system is if you don't have the basics sorted out. Plan things out on paper first because the system should fit the gameplay you want, not the other way around...
ok , umm i found Requiem ABS 9 , but i am not able to use it please tell me how can i use it. and yes coolest means like appropriate for a game like umm dbz log
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nothing is ever appropriate for DBZ, except an incinerator.

If you don't really have any ideas for what you want to do with a game, you should probably not be making a game. You should probably just be writing a fanfic. For my own sake I'm going to ignore this fact and pretend you at least have some concrete ideas, because otherwise I'd just cry.

If you can't even figure out how to open up the list of scripts and paste your script in, you are too noobish to be messing with scripts. Figure out how RPG Maker works first, and try making some stuff without scripts, using the default battle system. Just mess around with it until you figure stuff out.
Pages: 1