WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN FINAL FANTASY XV?

Pages: first 12345 next last
-i would like to see a return of the job system, but it'd look much better. i know other spinoffs came back with a similar job system, but i want to see a totally new, revamped system in the main series.

-a party larger than 3. i dont even know why they went from 4 to 5 then back to 4 then 3. i know in FF12 they went up to 4, but it was only temporary.

-a battle replacement system. you know how on FF10, you had 7 interchangeable characters in battle. but when your party of 3 dies in battle, its game over. so i would like to see a system where if you main party get GameOver'd, you can bring in other characters in reserve.

-if internet capability (like XBox live), more downloadable side missions and items. i was thinking about this when i noticed that FF13 was Xbox live compatible, only to find out that the only things you can get are Avatar costumes and Pictures. ooh, how awesome.
-I dunno...you'd really have to do a lot for that job system to make it different. But it would be interesting if Squenix did it right.

-Better yet, I think that if you get 8 people on your journey, you should be able to have 8 people in a single battle. Obviously they'd need to do something different for the battle system if they did this.

-If the above were to happen, this system would not exist in FFXV. But it would be useful otherwise.

-That really depends. If I have to pay for the missions, it'll get a bit more complicated, but not impossible.
The whole "bored demigods that manipulate the party" thing needs to not happen, anymore.
post=155203
The whole "bored demigods that manipulate the party" thing needs to not happen, anymore.
I woke up stupid today, so I have no idea what that is referring to.
post=155206
post=155203
I woke up stupid today, so I have no idea what that is referring to.

FF12...Occuria...though I wouldn't expect anyone to even know that. That would require people paying attention during the game. I didn't even know too much about them until reading about the game online, after beating it. Basically, they're the ones behind everything in the game.

FF13...F'alcie. Pretty much the same thing with minor differences here and there.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=155203
Have you never read any classical Greek myths ever?
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
fuck final fantasy XV, how's about a true sequel to final fantasy tactics?
I would like it to avoid being anything at all like 13. If it were anything like any of the games from 5 - 9 then it would be great, but I doubt they'd ever do anything like that. Knowing Square, it'll probably even more pretentious, confusing and linear than 13.

I'd also like an action battle system or something, none of this half turn based half action bullcrap like it has been lately.
post=155299
fuck final fantasy XV, how's about a true sequel to final fantasy tactics?
post=155297
post=155203
Have you never read any classical Greek myths ever?

I'm not sure how that question relates to FF recycling ideas back to back.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
The only things they should keep from FF13 is the engine and quick interface. They should toss everything else about it. The storytelling, the gameplay mechanics, etc.

Basically I am saying they should put fun back into it.
post=155299
how's about a true sequel to final fantasy tactics?
amen brutha (or sista...I have no idea who's what on a forum.)
post=155337
The only things they should keep from FF13 is the engine and quick interface. They should toss everything else about it. The storytelling, the gameplay mechanics, etc.

Basically I am saying they should put fun back into it.

You said smart things.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
2-D graphics. Ban realism forever
i was always a fan of the PSX prerendered backgrounds. imagine what they could look like with today's amazing technology
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Dump all the post-2000 anime bullshit and make something quality like FF6 again.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
we live in a world where ff6 quality does not exist. i apologize. like, you can tell the people behind ff6 were proud of what they created because of the sheer amount of cool details they added throughout the game.
A male lead that is NOT a limp wristed emo fucktard. Is that too much to ask?
Anyone else read this as "Final Fantasy VX"?
Pages: first 12345 next last