DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY 2: SHOULD THERE BE?

Well, Aya gets a Lightning costume in The 3rd Birthday, so I guess thats her alternate look, since she doesnt have one in ff13
Makes sense.

Now I wonder if they'll let us break the HP Limit this time round. 9999 HP feels kind of... low. Maybe it's 'cause they wanted battles to be quick but sometimes it can be a lil' too quick for me.

As for the characters, I'm glad to see Light in it, as she seems suited for this sorta battle system.

As for extra characters, I don't see how it'll work for FFI and 3, as they used vague as heck characters in The Warrior Of Light and Onion Knight. I'm guessing FF3 will use DS Characters, but for FF1.... no idea.

EDIT: Think I just saw a screeny of Light's EX INvolving Pardigm Shifts... phooey :(
yeah her ex burst is Zantetsuken

post=201137
Makes sense.

Now I wonder if they'll let us break the HP Limit this time round. 9999 HP feels kind of... low. Maybe it's 'cause they wanted battles to be quick but sometimes it can be a lil' too quick for me.

As for the characters, I'm glad to see Light in it, as she seems suited for this sorta battle system. Which makes me wonder, what's the FF133 EX mode/burst going to be like. For some reason I can see EX Mode summoning Odin, and the EX Burst being some sort of Gestalt mode.

As for extra characters, I don't see how it'll work for FFI and 3, as they used vague as heck characters in The Warrior Of Light and Onion Knight. I'm guessing FF3 will use DS Characters, but for FF1.... no idea.

idk about ff1, but for ff3, they'll probably use a supporting character like Desch or Aria
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
FF1 could include Astos or one of the fiends for a bad guy, and... Dr. Unne or the Elf Prince? Maybe Warrior of Light will be retconned into Warrior and they'll add Red Mage or one of the other classes.

FF3 has a lot of choices. Aria, Desch, or Princess Sara would be good heroes. Hein or, most likely, Xande would be a bad guy.
I'm kinda hoping they'll toss in Josef or Pavel for FFII.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Give me Crono.
Found this, but not sure if it's fake. This was also the biggest of the image, as it wouldn't let me go full size. Nice to speculate though. Most of them are familiar, though there are a few I'm not sure of.

Edit: Nvm, read the comments on the site, it's just fan art ;;
I found out that each character has an Assist charcter to help them in battle. Thats what the bars under the HP bar are for. And i also found out that Tifa is gonna be in it.
So are the only confirmed new characters, Lightning , Tifa, Vaan and Kain?
It'd be awesome if the put in red XIII, mainly because I wanna see his play-style.
I'd be more impressed if they put Ramza or Delita in the new Dissidia. :D
no MY favourite character would be more interesting OKAY
We need Vivi! I don't care if his being in the game causes a female character to be booted.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'd be more impressed if they just put all the main cast of side-FF's, Like the FF legend games, Vagrant Story, Fft, chocobo dungeon, mystic quest, stuff like that. Or hell, add the entire main parties of the core FF games, instead of a couple.
I know that's asking a lot. Especially if they want to keep pulling $60 out of wallet... They'll likely just stick to a couple added here and there.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'd be more impressed if they just put all the main cast of side-FF's, Like the FF legend games, Vagrant Story, Fft, chocobo dungeon, mystic quest, stuff like that. Or hell, add the entire main parties of the core FF games, instead of a couple.
I know that's asking a lot. Especially if they want to keep pulling $60 out of wallet... They'll likely just stick to a couple added here and there.
Id die if they sneak crono from chrono cross in their,lol. He is a badass mo fo. And ,does anyone notice he has relatively the same stance as Sephiroth? Does anyone know what that stance is called?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Id die if they sneak crono from chrono cross in their

Which Crono Cross were you playing? The one I remember had Serge.

I'd be more impressed if they just put all the main cast of side-FF's, Like the FF legend games, Vagrant Story, Fft, chocobo dungeon, mystic quest, stuff like that.

I would be behind adding Ashely Riot as a secret/bonus character. At the very least, he would remind players to not to mess with a real Riskbreaker. *stares at the Clan Rank of the same name from Final Fantasy XII*
post=206249
Id die if they sneak crono from chrono cross in their,lol. He is a badass mo fo. And ,does anyone notice he has relatively the same stance as Sephiroth? Does anyone know what that stance is called?

If you're talking about his battle ready stance, I think it's called "Kasumi no Kamae"