CRAZE'S LET'S PLAY! TOPIC

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Yeah, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I also lithp.

My goal is for RMN to produce games that I wouldn't be embarrassed to see outside of the incestpool RM* community.

The only games I know of that fit that description for me are Hero's Realm, Exit Fate and Last Scenario. I'd love to be able to add your game to that list. Funny thing... none of those games had their origins at RMN, and two have absolutely nothing to do with this site. Huh.

Latest update: Legionwood Session 3: Parts 19-23
Also, I started splitting different sessions up! Not a major change, but whatever.
(October 10th, 2010)

Dragonlands
Game Progress: 2-3 hour demo | LT Status: Completed

Pirates of the Internet
Game Progress: 15 minute full game | LT Status: Completed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YULdrXx6TTo

Legend of Denadel
Game Progress: 1-2 hour demo | LT Status: Completed
My voice is incredibly soft in this. I apologize, turn up your speakers!

Bronze Soul
Game Progress: Short demo | LT Status: Cancelled
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZsQyQYcdk
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnBJtiDqc_c
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BIjgrFoUc

Vacant Sky Act 1+
Game Progress: Completed; being revised | LT Status: Completed
I lost the last few parts in an incredibly unfortunate stroke of luck. I am pissed.

Fenrir: First Operation
Game Progress: Completed? | LT Status: Cancelled
This is a very unprofessional LT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKUBU3dmPXc

Legionwood
Game Progress: Completed | LT Status: In progress (Session 3)

The Room: Pandemonium in the Penthouse
Game Progress: Completed | LT Status: Completed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbz9hKggcdU

...could a mod change the title to Try instead of Play? Whoops.

On another note, I guess you can request The Lithp but I'm likely just going to do whatever catches my eye.

Official Backlog:
-Finish Legionwood
-Parallel
-Alter AILA: Genesis
-Forever's End

Potential Backlog:
-Balmung Cycle
-Chronology of the Last Era, whenever MOG sends it to me
gonna make a game called seventh son of a seventh son VI - saga of saturn's sigil just so you can LP it
Craze
All of the Dragonlands videos are uploaded, now.

EDIT: Can somebody identify what the battle music is from? It's not FF9 (waaay off, apparently) but it sounds hella familiar.
post=199701
Craze's voice lol
Yeah, that was completely unexpected.

These are pretty good.
post=199700
Yeah, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I also lithp.
On another note, I guess you can request The Lithp but I'm likely just going to do whatever catches my eye, or maybe some of my own old games that people wanted to see but I never finished or whatever (In Praise of Peace? Edifice?).

Oh my god, please tell me you're finishing In Praise of Peace?

EDIT: Oh yeah, you're voice does sound different than I imagined...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
post=199729
EDIT: Can somebody identify what the battle music is from? It's not FF9 (waaay off, apparently) but it sounds hella familiar.

The battle music was from this Japanese website that has since been lost, but using the Wayback Machine you'll be able to download all the music like I did some time ago. I thought that I had it written down, but I must have cleared it. I know that I got a tip from the Everlong RPG site, so you should probably start checking there.
Really good job, and I like that your first entry was an obscure title that I'd never heard about before. Well selected!
Craze
post=199752
Oh my god, please tell me you're finishing In Praise of Peace?

No, I mean that I'll show you the few hours that were completed, and maybe upload some of the random associated documents.

sbester: The demo was put up on the 8th or something like that. It's still on the front page!
This is the best let's try I've seen so far (I haven't seen all of them yet though.) You did what I think you should do in a let's try, provide constructive criticism for the game creator and humor for the viewers.

The ending to Dragonlands was awesome, it fits the game way to well.
Lol, the voice is cool.
Gotta download Dragonland now! :D
Craze
...why would you do that, dezz123?

Thanks, Crystalgate.
post=199863
...why would you do that, dezz123?

I had some laughs while listening to your commentary, you're quite silly when you play a game. But it's very odd behavior that you would go to so much trouble to promote it and then tell people not to download it. :\
Craze
Well, the demo doesn't really have interesting gameplay. It's mostly just watching, which you can do via youtube. Call me harsh, but...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I had the exact same reaction you did when you had to lead the sister around town. Something strange that happened when I played was that I must have tripped up the caterpillar system because a second Embrith event started following me through a part of the town.
Craze
Alright, my next LT is going to be on Legend of Denadel by Deckiller, by request/interest. By "interest" I mean "it looks like Hero's Realm and I haven't read the gameprofile."

I don't like reading about a game, really, so... yeah. Whatever.

About that: Dragonlands came with a manual, apparently, but because the installer dumped a shortcut on my desktop I never saw it in the folder.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Hehe, I'm gonna get a lot of constructive feedback, but I don't mind! It's a demo and that's the idea :)
Craze
For the record, I think I'm going to get a chance to start tonight.
Craze
About to start Legend of Denadel; uploading Pirates of the Internet LT.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Craze, before you get started, I'll upload the entire RTP expansion in case you get an error mid-game. It'll be on the LoD page in a rapidshare hyperlink.