THE FAIRLY ODD PARENTS MOVIE... WITH DRAKE BELL!

Pages: 1
I think Nickelodeon is just getting desperate at this point.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
While he is dressed like a fag...that IS what Timmy wears.

This can't be anything but horrible.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
this looks pretty homosexual.
Methinks it be time for a drastic character redesign. Or, hey! Make something original for once!
Now that I've actually read the article, this really sounds more like a joke to me. I mean really, a one paragraph synopsis? And the plot sounds like one of Nick's 5 year old viewer's fanfiction (nerdy girl grows up to be BEAUTIFULZ, never heard of that idea before, and isn't there enough coming of age stories in various media already?)

To think that this crap passes for a movie. The only thing that can make this slap to the face even worse if it's going to be in 3D (which of course will be, because it's for children :D)
why do any of you care about this
YES, finally....all my dreams....have come true

*ahem....
post=200259
why do any of you care about this
Because it's Moronic.
Edit: Besides, I did actually like this show a long time ago, and I don't really like to see a small fraction of my childhood raped before my eyes.
if Fairly Oddparents was your 'childhood' im afraid to say it was over before it began
post=200265
if Fairly Oddparents was your 'childhood' im afraid to say it was over before it began

And you'd probably be right...
might as well cut your losses and open up that neverland ranch to make up for lost time
My childhood used to be Elma Fudd shooting the crap out of Daffy duck and Buggs bunny. And TMNT.
Yah, I'm only 16, not quite old enough to remember the good stuff. -__-
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I actually liked the Fairly Oddparents show myself, even though I was in my late teens when it ran.

I just hate it when animated television shows get adapted to a live-action, creepy piece of filth. The transition just doesn't work for me.
post=200268
might as well cut your losses and open up that neverland ranch to make up for lost time

LOL. I actually live in the city MJ's trial was at. That was some crazy shit.
[/jesus juice]
...wow......really? i hope this is a joke, b/c this looks so homo.
How very homosexual...
Now, kindly allow me some spare time to smash my head against a brick wall until my brain dies.
you rat bastards how DARE you corrupt this cartoon show
Pages: 1