POKEMON IS SO POPULAR THAT IT GETS A TON OF LEAKS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
http://pokebeach.com/#all-isshu-pokemon-sprites
The way it is now, Pokemon Black and White has about 1 day left towards its official release in Japan.

Already, some guy has managed to grab all of the sprites of the pokemon that appear in the game!

This guy I love

Looks freakin' badass

This is the god of everything. Statwise, it seems to be an equivalent to the bulky Dusknoir.

This, on the other hand, looks lame. Yes, it's an ice cream cone.

This is the gear pokemon's evolution line... I'm serious.

You can check out their Japanese names, types, and final evo's base stats here:
http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/black-white/new-pokemon/list.html
Can't wait for the next Pokemon game, now. I want to beat it regularly, restart, then do the Nuzlocke challenge.
Ratty524
post=201273
Can't wait for the next Pokemon game, now. I want to beat it regularly, restart, then do the Nuzlocke challenge.

You are a brave soul.
post=201275
post=201273
You are a brave soul.
I actually wanna do it because I've never done it once in any of my previous pokemon game...I only owned Pearl as a traditional pokemon game. ;_;
What is up with the fire/fighting starter...

On an optimistic note, very very awesome.
tauros evolution? also the mummy / gears / computer virus pokémon B)
Ratty524
post=201299
tauros evolution? also the mummy / gears / computer virus pokémon B)

Tauros is evo-less. The national pokedex of B/W is made up of entirely new pokemon.

Shame really, I was hoping for new evolutions of the older pokemon, such as Dunsparse.
if that isn't related to tauros then it is a really unoriginal design
They really phoned it in this time.

Small Ice Cream

Big Ice Cream

DOBLE ICED CREAM

Seriously, some of these look like doodles out of a fifth grader's notebook.
Ratty524
post=201333
GEARS

MORE GEARS

GEARS WITH SPIKES

ikr?

And yeah, Nightblade. Plus the shape of the ice cream's mouth looks WAY too similar to how Akira Toriyama draws those Dragon Quest slimes... Just a thing I noticed.
ANOTHER fire fighting, oh fucking come on! and i was hoping smugleaf would be a grass/dragon

are going into my team

Genosekuto is this the first legendary bug? oh god yes AND ITS PART STEEL, i just cam

for those who cant wait
also dont know if legit got it from /tr/ im having problems downloading from megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=hd944xv7
http://blog.livedoor.jp/koby_akid/
Smugleaf isn't a grass/dragon typing. I'm pretty mad. On top of that it looks like a more defensive sceptile according to it's base stats.

Desert Croc looks like it'll be the new scarftar, that is if GF gives it pursuit. Regardless that's definitely one of the pokes I'll be trying out ingame.

Also has anyone noticed how high some of these pokemon's base stats are? 147 base attack with 97 base speed? I get the feeling that most of them are gonna have a bad movepool to accompany those high stats.
They've just released all the new forms on Serebii.net.

LINK

#614 looks like pedobears far-northern cousin. Kinda scary actually.

Some of them are pretty cool, others are rip-offs of the originals.
I'm totally continuing my "always pick the water-starter" tradition. Empoleon killed it, though, I hate that bastard.

Also, about 65-70% of these pokemon look acceptable; I highly approve of the list. Hopefully, this game'll kick ass.

EDIT:

I'm using this kick-ass mother f'er.
they are all looking the same to me. there are now too many pokemans. Tell me, does each game dispense with the previous game's pokemans, or do they just keep adding more and more pokemans each time?
They add more and more.
post=201511
they are all looking the same to me. there are now too many pokemans. Tell me, does each game dispense with the previous game's pokemans, or do they just keep adding more and more pokemans each time?
Other than remakes, I think it's the latter. And I think the plural is still Pokemon.