KNIGHTFALL: DEATH AND TAXES, PUZZLE RPG FOR PC AND IPHONE

Pages: 1
Hi guys!

So, do you remember my company's two Flash games Knightfall and Knightfall 2 ? They were both pretty well received critically, and since then people have been asking us for a new one, particularly for platforms other than PC.

Well, I can proudly announce that, thanks to our swanky publishers Namco, Knightfall: Death and Taxes is available to play on PC, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. We have been working on it for over a year and it came out for all mentioned platforms earlier this week.

Among the new features, this version includes an extra playable character (Princess, Knight's wife) who learns different spells, gains different items and attacks differently to her husband. There are brand new enemies, items, bosses, a whole new location and a story-driven quest mode with over 100 floors to play through. Alongside that and the ever popular Endless Mode, we also have 2-character Endless Mode, Boss Rush Mode and Pet Protector Mode, along with achievements and leaderboards.

The PC version costs $7 (around £5/6 Euros). The iDevice version is a free download with purchase options for the extra stages and game modes - The Noble Quests (£2.39/$3.99/€3.19c) which is the rest of the main story mode, The Rewards of Bravery (£1.19/$1.99/€1.39) which is all the extra game modes, and Every Honour (£2.99/$4.99/€3.99) which is both of them at once.

Screenshots and Video:

Youtube trailer of the PC version

Namco's info page (and links for the PC version)
Flash demo (first island in Quest Mode with Knight or Princess
Awesome!

Will buy shortly.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
The site says that it's $7... but it's still worth it. The flash games are terrific, and I love me some Sovan. Seriously, guys, have you heard/seen him? He's a smooth guy.

...wow, this post is creepy.

Anyway, buying now.

EDIT: Just tried Pet Protector for, like, five seconds. The puppy is adorable. I now know what I will be spending my weekend doing.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
You know I bought it, dawg. I'm sure you guys have done a great job.

EDIT: I was right. It's great to see how refined the design has become since the first game.
Thanks for the comments, Demon Destiny.
-WIP
Just finished as the knight ~ definitely worth the $7! I like how you keep it fresh while still managing to keep most of the enemies in the mix. There were some really cool enemies in there. It was difficult without being too difficult(although healing items were probably too cheap and 1 HP orb and 1 AP Orb cost 350 while the mixed version cost 300 and took up one item slot.)

I did find a very small glitch, though- in the item shop, if you buy more HP while damaged, your remaining health updated but the bar behind it didn't.
Awesome. I enjoyed 2, I'll be picking this up.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
If i had $7 i would buy this for my ipod...

Im poor ):
Never knew about this but will buy several to support a fellow maker.
I thought this site was anti pay to play games.
This was one of the worst games i have ever played.

Talk about a guy with no talent.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=206849
I thought this site was anti pay to play games.

Sovan is a friend of WIP's and a longtime #rm2k dude.
But hey, so long as you're honest about your double standards, it's ok, right?
1) Knightfall doesn't have a game profile page, thus it's not being supported by the site.

2) This is a professional game with a real publisher. Isn't that what this particular forum is for?
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I lodged my disagreements regarding the double standards with the powers that be already.

post=206985
1) Knightfall doesn't have a game profile page, thus it's not being supported by the site.

It doesn't have a game profile page. It just has a high profile link on the front page.
It doesn't have a game profile page. It just has a high profile link on the front page.

Ah, I didn't notice that. Touché.
Pages: 1