POST PICTURES OF YOUR CRASH PAD

Pages: first 123 next last
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
From this:

To this:

@YDS: At first I was going to ask "Who the hell is that girl?" but then I realized it was you.

...it is you, right?

@WIP The old one was better.
YDS your room is really nice :)

WIP why did you build your house in the middle of the desert don't you know that's where sandworms live ??
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Hang on a minute you really DID build your own house

Also I'll post pictures of my uni room when I move next week. So excited~
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I didn't actually build it. The construction company did. I am just buying it.

(I did the outside concrete with my father, though)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Did you put electric sandworm distrupters in the ground?
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
I'll post mine after the construction is finished in it (floor and wall remodeling).
OH! And YDS, I LOVE the sign you have over your laptop! lol
Adding aerosols to the upper atmosphere could modify the chemistry of the upper atmosphere, affecting ozone and thereby having possible unintended impacts on the lower atmosphere.

the bots are at it again....
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

i have numerous other band posters, but i have yet to put them all up. a couple of them need frames and i am out of thumbtacks.
Long time no post, RMN. Seeing this thread, I decided I could show off my latest updates

Also, Tardis, your mouse and keyboard disappoints me. Tower looks pretty sick though.
is it necessary to hook up an LCD tv?
I am filled with envy now.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
myersguy
Also, Tardis, your mouse and keyboard disappoints me. Tower looks pretty sick though.

1) the tower looks that way because any tower that size looks like that. it needs to be that size to fit the components i use to work, not game. computers are not a vanity item for me.
2) as for the mouse and keyboard, i like not having carpal tunnel. also, yay for not spending hundreds of dollars on new 'better' keyboards and mice when the ones i've owned since windows 98 function amazingly well to this day. and i just like those mice.

at any rate, this is not the 'post pictures of your incredibly wanky computer rig' thread. nice money, bro.
I beg you people, use IMG tags.
So we can cloud up the page with images? Seems more convenient to just link them.
use hide tags... please?
what the hell

why do you guys have so much stuff
dude.
n64. bomberman hero. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
Pages: first 123 next last